Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Any health professionals will tell her the same thing. Lose a bit of weight and do strength building exercises. She won’t do either 😜
Her knee pain is definitely down to her being a fat heffer! Loose some weight shamiee shamoo you fat t! Stop trying to make up illnesses! You are just a lazy obese, lying, narcissistic, ugly, sweaty, dirty, unlikeable, stinky t

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I think it sums up how empty her life is when she has to rely on talking to herself on her phone for company and even go as far to thank the invisible people for it.
And fill her days with shopping for complete and utter tat because she has do all else to do can’t meet friends for a coffee, can’t go on girly shopping trips because she’s given up all reality for a virtual world where toothless huns boost her ego in the comment section.
Very true. I fing hate every single thing about her and all her family. I don’t mind Charlie, I think she’s often misunderstood and she’s a bit vulnerable. She does a good job with her son and works hard it looks like to me. Aimee on the other hand is lazy, a liar (she even admitted to writing scripts 🙄) and she’s just conning people with her constant sales. I mean who on earth would want advice on any skin care from her? There are experts on TT and other girls do their research and give honest opinions. Aimee just does whatever they ask as long as she’s paid so she just pretends to love whatever product. We know this because she’s always flogging them whitening strips yet buys HiSmile toothpaste. She’s vile, she absolutely loves herself and genuinely thinks she’s amazing. Smug and cocky nasty spoiled b 🤬

Mar 7, 2024
Any health professionals will tell her the same thing. Lose a bit of weight and do strength building exercises. She won’t do either 😜
Health professional?! She has Dr shirl. She even diagnosed nips & pout with carpel tunnel the other week.
Shirls prescription will be plenty of prosecco and to get as much sympathy from the arse lickers as possible

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hi lovelies. I’m in London and bought a Barbie
mug today.. shoot me know!
To be fair it was at the Barbie exhibition at the Design museum.

Sending much love to those who need it tonight ❤️
Oh I would have loved that. Will let you off, as long as this doesn’t become a habit like Aimee obsessed with every mug she sees

Mar 9, 2024
😂😂😂 was ready to get someone to hold ma weaveeee then I’m joking I knew you meant the t herself 🤣
And exactly! She thrives of having stuff wrong with her it’s weird!
It’s not just that she thrives on it - people actually think she a brave sausage for having HYPOCHONDRIA! like she should be fing proud! Imagine announcing to the world oh my hypochondria is back - she wouldn’t cos then the thick bastards would see what she is saying ! To say someone is a hypochondriac is an insult isn’t it? To say someone has health anxiety is a mental illness and deserves the queens medal for bastard gallantry? The fing world has gone nuts - I think I need to get off at the next stop!

Mar 9, 2024
Oh I would have loved that. Will let you off, as long as this doesn’t become a habit like Aimee obsessed with every mug she

Hi lovelies. I’m in London and bought a Barbie
mug today.. shoot me know!
To be fair it was at the Barbie exhibition at the Design museum.

Sending much love to those who need it tonight ❤️
Ooh sounds fun - yep I need the love cos this fing Olga is seriously screwing with my chakras!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’m sorry but isn’t health anxiety what used to be hypochondria? Apologies if anyone here has it and I’ve got it wrong ? But if it is that why the do do people buy this se! - my bloke will go to work with a leg hanging off wrapped in spark tape. Fall from a roof - nah I’m fine - but a sniffle or a headache n he’s rolling about with flannel on his bloody head - we step over him 🤣 when the kids were little they’d be shouting - mum dads got hypochondria again ! These fools are like ooh my health anxiety is raging poor me but is it the same if they say ooh I’m being honest everyone I’m a hypochondriac ? fing snowflakes if you ask me - but again sorry if it’s not the same n I’m wrong - I’m open to be educated 🤣
I think hypochondria is when someone GENUINELY worries that they are unwell and so any symptoms they have they think are catastrophic. With her health anxiety it’s just something for her to have to talk about, if she genuinely had anxiety she would address all her issues eg, stop binge eating over processed foods every day, stop drinking so much, she just makes s up. She’s more munchaussens where she says she’s ill or worried to get attention and sympathy 🤬

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
Very true. I fing hate every single thing about her and all her family. I don’t mind Charlie, I think she’s often misunderstood and she’s a bit vulnerable. She does a good job with her son and works hard it looks like to me. Aimee on the other hand is lazy, a liar (she even admitted to writing scripts 🙄) and she’s just conning people with her constant sales. I mean who on earth would want advice on any skin care from her? There are experts on TT and other girls do their research and give honest opinions. Aimee just does whatever they ask as long as she’s paid so she just pretends to love whatever product. We know this because she’s always flogging them whitening strips yet buys HiSmile toothpaste. She’s vile, she absolutely loves herself and genuinely thinks she’s amazing. Smug and cocky nasty spoiled b 🤬
I agree I like Charlie. Likely she’s more relatable she has a job and doesn’t buy endless crap and flaunt it about and spend like £500 just on takeaways. I didn’t follow Aimee in lockdown but I really don’t see what the huge draw to her was? I get a single mum being nice to show their life and others like to relate to that as it’s a hard job. But nothing about her life is difficult. She has no financial worries, her life is buying crap and talking to her phone. Most single mums aren’t doing their shops at M&S and Sainsbury’s (although better since they have nectar offers similar to Tesco clubcard) they are thoroughly planning food shops trying to get best value for money and feed several people for that cost. I’d find a mum who searches for deals and tries to make big dishes with multiple portions for as cheap as possible like Cardiff mum on instagram who I started to follow for her 4/5 meals for like £20-£25 at aldi that fed her whole family.

Salt on that unrelateable wound is just her pure narcissism and clap backs when she’s called out on her own behaviour all the time. She has no real friends no one could pay me to swap my life with hers, yes no money worries would be nice but she’s just going downhill looks and health wise and when her daughter grows up and leaves what exactly will she have in her life? Or if TikTok gets banned. Just emptiness. Unlike her food plates

Mar 9, 2024
I've had some posh olives from m&s this evening as was feeling bougie, they arent as nice as the tesco ones. Bet it absolutely kills her not to shop there now 🤣🤣
Yanno what - I’m really jealous of olive lovers - I have tried my best - more than the mythical 7 times and I just can’t - but I want to 🤣 same with goats cheese 🤮 in fact I had to do a presentation once and - not name - dropping but the Archbishop of Canterbury was there and they brought canopies round ( fing goats cheese) I swore ( proper do bomb) and involuntarily spit it on his shoe! To be fair he was very nice about it 🤣

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
@Puffy nips and stinky vag was it you who was looking for proof of her saying she had depression when a few weeks ago? You're welcome 🤣 ❤️
Waaaah this did not age well 🤣 When I tell you I screamed at the drinking BS 🤣🤣
“I don’t drink much” 😂😂😂😂

Hee attitude in this is just awful honestly I don’t get how anyone idolises her at all

Mar 9, 2024
@Puffy nips and stinky vag was it you who was looking for proof of her saying she had depression when a few weeks ago? You're welcome 🤣 ❤️
Waaaah this did not age well 🤣 When I tell you I screamed at the drinking BS 🤣🤣
Bless ya - no she actually said somewhere that she had never deferred with depression - just anxiety and if we can find that she’s fed herself x

Mar 9, 2024
I think hypochondria is when someone GENUINELY worries that they are unwell and so any symptoms they have they think are catastrophic. With her health anxiety it’s just something for her to have to talk about, if she genuinely had anxiety she would address all her issues eg, stop binge eating over processed foods every day, stop drinking so much, she just makes s up. She’s more munchaussens where she says she’s ill or worried to get attention and sympathy 🤬
She fing drains the life out me il tell ya!

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
Bless ya - no she actually said somewhere that she had never deferred with depression - just anxiety and if we can find that she’s fed herself x
She’s probs deleted it by now! Although if it’s buried in videos perhaps not.. she seems to forget which lies she’s told quite fast doesn’t she

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Yanno what - I’m really jealous of olive lovers - I have tried my best - more than the mythical 7 times and I just can’t - but I want to 🤣 same with goats cheese 🤮 in fact I had to do a presentation once and - not name - dropping but the Archbishop of Canterbury was there and they brought canopies round ( fing goats cheese) I swore ( proper do bomb) and involuntarily spit it on his shoe! To be fair he was very nice about it 🤣
i’m like that with olives and avocado! Want to like them but i can’t 😂