Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
It’s not just that she thrives on it - people actually think she a brave sausage for having HYPOCHONDRIA! like she should be fing proud! Imagine announcing to the world oh my hypochondria is back - she wouldn’t cos then the thick bastards would see what she is saying ! To say someone is a hypochondriac is an insult isn’t it? To say someone has health anxiety is a mental illness and deserves the queens medal for bastard gallantry? The fing world has gone nuts - I think I need to get off at the next stop!
If she has so called health anxiety she would watch what she eats and drinks! Her hovel of a house would be clean as would herself which they are not!!! She boils my blood! 🤬🤬

Mar 8, 2024
@Puffy nips and stinky vag was it you who was looking for proof of her saying she had depression when a few weeks ago? You're welcome 🤣 ❤️
Waaaah this did not age well 🤣 When I tell you I screamed at the drinking BS 🤣🤣
The nails are grim .. the Dorito being held between the nails and not her fingers is vile. Her hair is a disgrace. Her lashes are awful. Lying about drinking. And she said “it’s not fing Harrod’s” yet she’s been there more then a handful of times now haha not just primark and asos is aims. She looks so smelly in this

Mar 8, 2024
OK she needs to back the do up from Taylor but I am on the fing floor 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wendy did her dirty with this fringe thing. Looks like she’s glued a tupè to her forehead and fluffed it up. The top is just awful. The jeans are too tight and then green fing clodhoppers on her feet are absolutely horrific. She’s a fing mess

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
@Puffy nips and stinky vag was it you who was looking for proof of her saying she had depression when a few weeks ago? You're welcome 🤣 ❤️
Waaaah this did not age well 🤣 When I tell you I screamed at the drinking BS 🤣🤣
Well her meds need changing because she’s upped her shopping for tat ten fold since then.
Those nails look like a drag act whos just glued them on from packet without filing them. 🤮

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The nails are grim .. the Dorito being held between the nails and not her fingers is vile. Her hair is a disgrace. Her lashes are awful. Lying about drinking. And she said “it’s not fing Harrod’s” yet she’s been there more then a handful of times now haha not just primark and asos is aims. She looks so smelly in this
And actually I have very very long hair and I take care of it. It has never ever looked full of knots like that. I rub oil on it and plait it at night and sleep with a clean silky pillowcase. She’s utterly revolting 🤮

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Health professional?! She has Dr shirl. She even diagnosed nips & pout with carpel tunnel the other week.
Shirls prescription will be plenty of prosecco and to get as much sympathy from the arse lickers as possible
She’s a t as well, another se sales lady. In years gone by she would be travelling around with a suitcase full of her wears and go knocking on doors. Aimee is the same. Just 2 past it travelling (staying at home) sales persons. Get fed your pair of twats

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
I don't even like talking to "real" people on the phone when out in public, no way could I walk around filming myself and talking to my phone!!
My phone gets launched if it starts ringing,I should probably disable the actual call function. I just won’t answer it.even when I know who it is. Text me and I’ll answer right away .call me and you will be waiting for days for me to answer.
I am too anxiety riddled to take a selfie if there anyone to see me ,so duck off walking around drawing attention to yourself talking to your screen. Anxiety!! aye right my very large but size 12 arse she has anxiety.