Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Notice how she didn’t say “it doesn’t have cat piss on it”
🖕🏻🤣
Because by not mentioning it she thinks no one will question it!

She left those cats for 4 days alone & then all of a sudden she can’t sit on the sofa? Doesn’t make sense & I also reckon her rotten minge has flared up hence all the pains she’s having… love that for you ailment

Mar 8, 2024
Let me just slap me lips, act smug whilst I attempt to be funny with my clap back. You are not funny ailment. You’re about as funny as piles! Your cats have pissed on your couch. No debate. So you can say what you want and try be funny.. bottom line is it’s embarrassing for you and your pissy couch. You need to put your phone all the way down to the bottom of your new bin and then climb in after it.. cus you’re only fit for the fing bin. Ya scruffy t

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Haha absolutely predictable 🤣

She uses clapbacks to make her feel powerful & bossbitch! It's a joke 🤣
If she ever gets that bad? 😂😂😂😂
My god she is delusional. Just look at what she does every day 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂she’s living in a fing disgusting house full of se and eating her way into diabetes and heart disease. She thinks she’s winning at life 😂😂😂😂😂that Toy Story item she bought is fing horrible, I could understand for a child but for her? She’s absolutely lost the plot and I’m loving watching her now. She’s looking worse every single day so I’m glad it’s starting to show because her lifestyle is dangerously unhealthy and glad it’s showing her followers how unwell and overweight she has got. She’s always moaning about some health issue. It’s no fing surprise is it? She never exercises, she needs to move, stretch and look after herself. She never takes responsibility for anything, including her own health. So looking forward to the future posts of her outfits because she can’t pretend to be a size 12 anymore. She’s a t and I’m off on holiday now 🤪

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
She is one to talk about touching grass!

She did a video crying about a man going in front of her in a supermarket.

She did a video crying with her marigolds on when her ex husband hadn’t told her he was engaged to his partner.

Oh not to mention a video of her tying her Halloween tree to the lights when she drop kicked it because she was dumped.

She needs to touch grass and get in touch with fing reality - these clap backs and the pathetic laughing at herself is just showing how unhinged she really is.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Ahhh Aimee here’s something Iv been up since 5 am I have ironed 10 uniforms yes 10 5 for my lad and 5 for my side kick I have also prepped dinner had a clean round ok ok there wasn’t much to do as I blitzed it yesterday but yeno keeping on top of things before the madness of the week. Meanwhile you have just fell out your princess pea stack scrolled through to find a clap back and posted you dirty unwashed unhinged unbrushed and stinking of cat piss put the fing cup down and the phone take yourself the bathroom and get in that thing we call a shower if you switch it on it sprays water shocking I know. H is back today that house should be gleaming presents wrapped the week planned and a gorgeous Sunday dinner on for her but it will be cucumber and h fave veg in a bag so predictable. She bores me to fjng death

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Go Outside Good Morning GIF by Sugartown

Aimee I touched some grass and I still think you’re a t, hope that helps 😂

For the luv of all that’s holy, the baby Jebus & the wee donkey, get a fecking bone comb through that dutty, greasy smelly hair, the way the hippo-hog is constantly scretting at it massive head gives me the boak, Gavin is fecking sure it’s lifting with the beasties & it wouldn’t surprise me if it was because we have all seen the state this fat disgusting hippo-hog sends its poor kid to school in so I’m damn sure it won’t check the poor kids hair to see if there are beasties living in it because it don’t practice basic hygiene skills on itself so it ain’t going to teach the poor neglected kid any. Absolute vile, honking, dutty, clatty scutter. 🦛-🐽🐟🐀🤢💩

Mar 7, 2024
Ohhh piss flaps it's not those calling you out that need to touch the grass. Get outside and get some fresh air, move your body, get some vitamin D. The only exercise you get is running your mouth off and walking around shops.
No one has a sofa they love that they suddenly decide they hate a few months later and chose to sit on the floor instead 🤔. The cats pissed on it whilst you were on holiday and you thought Gregg the wallet would therefore buy you a new one. He probably pointed out that all the money spunked on Halloween tat could have bought a sofa or two!
The big time influencer is hoping a brand will give her a freebie. No right thinking brand is gonna want to be associated with that care home catastrophe of a lounge and her huge ass imprinted on their upholstery 🤣🤣

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
Oh “hun” nice try…your clap backs are as pathetic as you!! That fake mutely laugh gives it away on how visibly affected you ARE by us, because you read here daily and see how much people call you on your 💩. We can all see in your dead eyes how lonely and pathetic you have become. Your knees hurt because you’re carrying 2+ gained stone on your stomach AND thighs. I’d rather 💩 in my hands and CLAP than ever have a life like yours. YOU need to touch grass and I say that WITH MY CHEST!! get out and breathe some fresh air and touch that grass your ex laid for ya..you know in that back garden you boo-hoo’d in a video that you hated…that man made the best decision of his life running from you. TRUST!