Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
the new video with the pumpkin pjs!!! I love autumn them pjs look stunning so popped over to order some for my daughter they only go up to 9 to 10 ???? But H is a pre teen thatā€™s she buying adults size 8 ????? What way is it Catpissā€¦.. another lie ???
She wants that girl to grow up as quickly as possible. No way is she an adult 8-10. Primark kids go up to 15-16 & I know some size 6/8 women who choose kids section! Shes full of s cos there is no way harper is in same size pjs as Charlie whoā€™s a size 10

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
The huns are at it again jumping on a perfectly valid comment itā€™s disgusting
As a single disabled mother, I have had my sofa for 7 years 2nd hand. I donā€™t have a clue how many years the previous owners had it before they kindly gave it to me when me and my kids were having to start from scratch from homelessness (couldnā€™t afford to keep our stuff in storage whilst being moved about on temporary accommodation). I wonā€™t get rid of this sofa until I really have to.

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Iā€™m sure someone commented about sciatica, but Iā€™m sorry DONT EVEN GO THERE! I had two emergency c sections! And the anaesthetic done my back in so badly that I canā€™t even stand for long periods of time and especially in the winter I canā€™t even sleep on my right side cuz it kills me so if she even thinks about ā€œoh yeah it maybe sciaticaā€ I will go madšŸ¤£ itā€™s the most painful thing ever

Mar 9, 2024
For the luv of all thatā€™s holy, the baby Jebus & the wee donkey, get a fecking bone comb through that dutty, greasy smelly hair, the way the hippo-hog is constantly scretting at it massive head gives me the boak, Gavin is fecking sure itā€™s lifting with the beasties & it wouldnā€™t surprise me if it was because we have all seen the state this fat disgusting hippo-hog sends its poor kid to school in so Iā€™m damn sure it wonā€™t check the poor kids hair to see if there are beasties living in it because it donā€™t practice basic hygiene skills on itself so it ainā€™t going to teach the poor neglected kid any. Absolute vile, honking, dutty, clatty scutter. šŸ¦›-šŸ½šŸŸšŸ€šŸ¤¢šŸ’©
Dutty honker šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Iā€™m sure someone commented about sciatica, but Iā€™m sorry DONT EVEN GO THERE! I had two emergency c sections! And the anaesthetic done my back in so badly that I canā€™t even stand for long periods of time and especially in the winter I canā€™t even sleep on my right side cuz it kills me so if she even thinks about ā€œoh yeah it maybe sciaticaā€ I will go madšŸ¤£ itā€™s the most painful thing ever
And YES AIMEE THE DOCTORS HAVE DIAGNOSED MY SCIATICA MY MOTHER DIDNT

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Itā€™s just gonna be her herpes infected minge thatā€™s flared up šŸ˜‚ nothing else wrong with her

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I agree with this before I gave up my career due to my daughters needs I did my back in and slipped a disc it caused sciatica and oh my word rather give birth !! If I feel my back going these days I always fear it will return she wouldnā€™t be running the shops with sciatica

Mar 9, 2024
Sheā€™s a scruff still in the same pjs as yesterday the tramp put the egg cup down Aimee a get a wash before your daughters home.
If the ex ABUSER (aka shouter once of a hurty word) drops the kid home n sees her every week looking like this I bet he pulls over round the corner after and pays homage and thanks to the universe and the big man himself that he never has to wake up with Trampatina ever again !

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
I agree with this before I gave up my career due to my daughters needs I did my back in and slipped a disc it caused sciatica and oh my word rather give birth !! If I feel my back going these days I always fear it will return she wouldnā€™t be running the shops with sciatica
Yeah itā€™s horrible, I do exercises to help it and sometimes itā€™s ok and sometimes itā€™s so excruciating

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
If the ex ABUSER (aka shouter once of a hurty word) drops the kid home n sees her every week looking like this I bet he pulls over round the corner after and pays homage and thanks to the universe and the big man himself that he never has to wake up with Trampatina ever again !
I donā€™t think they have contact donā€™t quote me on that but Iā€™m sure he drops her with Wendy or defo has in the past anyway

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Just whizzing by after the clapback cat piss sofa video..... put the phone down, go outside and touch some grass???? How about practicing what you preach you fing lazy, fat, boring, lying, bullshitting, pathetic excuse of a mother who doesn't give two ses about her kid. I mean c'mon!!! This is coming from the fing manky specimen that has her phone in her hand 24 hours a day and never ever goes out other to shop for se, absolutely unbelievable lol. Aimee your house is filthy, the cats DO piss all over the place so I think that cat piss comment is a fair and valid comment to make lol. Tell you what Ailment (love that by the way lol) how about you put your phone down and go outside WITH YOUR POOR CHILD YOU DO do ALL WITH!! And touch some grass, ps I can't wait to see your outfit next week for the bash šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ–• šŸ–• šŸ–• šŸ–•

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Does sciatica get worse in the winter months? I only ask after your comment because when I was having my son I was prepped for an emergency c-section, they were attempting forceps first but had me prepped to have a c section if they couldn't deliver him with forceps. I was 2 canisters of gas and air in by this point but they had me sat at edge of bed with knees up while the anesthesist was doing his thing behind me. I remember him telling me to keep still. Then after the midwife told me to sit up and he was like "No I'm not done" and her reply was "well you looked like you were finished". Anyway long story short since then, I have had back problems, my back seizing up, pain shooting down my bottom and thighs and it is generally worse in colder weather. I hate going to the doctors and just tend to crack on with life however it is excruciating at times and quite debilitating.

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Does sciatica get worse in the winter months? I only ask after your comment because when I was having my son I was prepped for an emergency c-section, they were attempting forceps first but had me prepped to have a c section if they couldn't deliver him with forceps. I was 2 canisters of gas and air in by this point but they had me sat at edge of bed with knees up while the anesthesist was doing his thing behind me. I remember him telling me to keep still. Then after the midwife told me to sit up and he was like "No I'm not done" and her reply was "well you looked like you were finished". Anyway long story short since then, I have had back problems, my back seizing up, pain shooting down my bottom and thighs and it is generally worse in colder weather. I hate going to the doctors and just tend to crack on with life however it is excruciating at times and quite debilitating.
Yep thatā€™s exactly what happens I seize and I feel like both sides are crushing together itā€™s nasty x

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Remember the tears and the šŸ–¤ on every post! She moped about him twice as long as the relationship lasted šŸ˜†

Haha i do remember, it was absolute madness. She ruined the relationship herself with her behaviour, just like all the others i suspect. I think a lot of that moping and the length of it was for sympathy though.

Mar 8, 2024
More crap gifted to the lazy mare. No one needs that many cups and cold cups. Her fake over the top reactions to the ghost cup were fing irritating. Absolutely no need to be so fing over the top.
She is a smelly t. Same pjs on still.
And wow that over the top pretending to laugh video was fing ridiculous šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ the state of her though. Her clap back was bad enough this morning then she does this.. honestly Ailment you need to get a grip, get a job, get a life and for the love of Christ get a fing wash! And brush your hair too. Ya look so dirty.