Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Found it @Happyday2000 and also any wonder H teeth are like they are when she's eating push pops 🤢🙈
She has grown up looking into her mother’s iPhone, so will be the norm for her now, maybe she is going to be the next big thing on TT. She will be like Mel moaning on and on about her mother. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Do we know what Andy and his new misses look like? Seen comments about her it just makes me curious.

Didn’t she accuse him on DV as well? Someone posted about her making that video saying she waited 2 and a half year to contact someone for therapy or something like that on here on TL. She just seems jealous he’s moved on, doesn’t he have another kid as well?
Harpers Dad & his partner/wife.

Lucky escape for Andy… probably got fed up living with a dirty, lazy b 🤷🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• IMG_0250.jpeg
    IMG_0250.jpeg
    286.2 KB · Views: 90
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Harpers Dad & his partner/wife.

Lucky escape for Andy… probably got fed up living with a dirty, lazy b 🤷🏽‍♀️
NOTHING and I mean nothing makes me angrier than a liar about DV. As a woman who has been through the fing depths of hell. I don't have kids but let me tell you if I did I'd die before allowing my ex access so please make it make sense 😳😳

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
Found it @Happyday2000 and also any wonder H teeth are like they are when she's eating push pops 🤢🙈
@allaboardthebirkeybike you always come through with receipts I love it 😂😂😂 thank you!

that makes more sense now I just wondered if she actually she’s or speaks to her brother much as he isn’t mentioned. But guess that’s quite a big age gap between them. I just don’t get why she doesn’t spend more time with her dads side of the family, being with her useless mother like 12 days out of 14 is not good for her at all

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
The last time she was photographed her teeth looked fing awful still
She drinks as many fizzy drinks as Aimee she only has fruit shoots and them water things for school because she knows it would get sent back and school get enough info on her. Hence why she avoids them school runs and sends Greg the wallet and flash gash bendy Wendy on them. She thought h would keep Andy and when it wasn’t happily ever after she sees h as a chore now doesn’t fit her perfect world. Anyone can see that kid gets the bare minimum you only have to look at the videos the looks she gives when h speaks She’s vile and she doesn’t even deserve h. Andy is no better because he needs to man up and tell her to be a fing mother. I think he just legged it for the hills swooped the jackpot with his new Mrs and thought thank do he’s another bare minimum dickhead

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Dont forget H went from having no rules and never being told no to her mums latest leg over D2 laying down the law (no phones at the table), shouting - Aimee looked visibly shocked when he shouted so how must poor H have felt. He was a stranger, she put herself and her daughter in potential danger for a man she didn't know, hadn't taken time to get to know him. All so she could play happy families and be a smug b on the internet.
But she's "a great mum and it's not up for debate " 🙄
She’s a fing disgrace as a mother and it’s embarrassing how she is so desperate for any man - with no thought to her child!
Can’t bare her… she’s so false.

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
She drinks as many fizzy drinks as Aimee she only has fruit shoots and them water things for school because she knows it would get sent back and school get enough info on her. Hence why she avoids them school runs and sends Greg the wallet and flash gash bendy Wendy on them. She thought h would keep Andy and when it wasn’t happily ever after she sees h as a chore now doesn’t fit her perfect world. Anyone can see that kid gets the bare minimum you only have to look at the videos the looks she gives when h speaks She’s vile and she doesn’t even deserve h. Andy is no better because he needs to man up and tell her to be a fing mother. I think he just legged it for the hills swooped the jackpot with his new Mrs and thought thank do he’s another bare minimum dickhead
Well it does seem she tries to trap men. Sorry but if she was pregnant from D2 how fast was that? Clearly has no protectional measures in place! She barely knew him. What if he ended up being a criminal or something? She introduces her daughter to these men right away and it’s sick. Any normal parent shields their child until it’s serious. She’s just disgusting and grubby and if she had another child that one would be doomed too. Hope her ovaries dry up so when H grows up that’s it she has no content or life anymore to show her what she’s done to herself. I don’t want to start this cycle again for round 2 🙄

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Well it does seem she tries to trap men. Sorry but if she was pregnant from D2 how fast was that? Clearly has no protectional measures in place! She barely knew him. What if he ended up being a criminal or something? She introduces her daughter to these men right away and it’s sick. Any normal parent shields their child until it’s serious. She’s just disgusting and grubby and if she had another child that one would be doomed too. Hope her ovaries dry up so when H grows up that’s it she has no content or life anymore to show her what she’s done to herself. I don’t want to start this cycle again for round 2 🙄
You just know Aimless is the type to raw dog a bloke, straight in bare back. So desperate for Dick and a family unit, she’ll do anything.