Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Her fans like to know everything she is doing, what se she’s bought and what she’s wearing. They are the die hard lot who never question her they just watch her and watch her like a soap opera. Seems a bit creepy to me but that’s her bread and butter, they’re the ones who she sells to.
Yeah but then she’s telling people who don’t worship her to put the phone down n go and touch the grass 🤣 what were her words 🤔 imagine being obsessed with a stranger on the internet and what they doing - it’s so sad🤣 does the daft mare think this doesn’t apply to the obsessed toothless then ? Does she not get if people didn’t watch her se it wouldn’t be a fing job ??? Make it made sense Olga!

Mar 9, 2024
NOTHING and I mean nothing makes me angrier than a liar about DV. As a woman who has been through the fing depths of hell. I don't have kids but let me tell you if I did I'd die before allowing my ex access so please make it make sense 😳😳
Exactly this - I do know some women who have been through massive DV trauma and have fought tooth and nail through court to stop the kids access but sadly the courts decided to believe the father was not a risk to the kids. I’ve also seen women who have no strength left to fight - Olga however has never even said she is anxious about how he is keeping himself in check around their child. Abusers do not just go through an abusive phase with one particular partner and suddenly morph into mr perfect as soon as they are with someone new - maybe at the start but they won’t keep it up. She has never tried to stop access because he would have taken her to court and outed her as a liar. What with her dad’s cash he wouldn’t have been allowed anywhere near if there was an ounce of truth in any of it. Even her dad would have told her that saying no and raising your voice once is not domestic abuse and to get a fing grip ! Plus she’s a lazy b even if he was the Yorkshire bloody ripper she would still be packing her bags every weekend!

Mar 9, 2024
Hi Guys
Its my first post here on CC , i was overjoyed to find a group with as much disdain for the wonderful Aimee as me I hope I will be welcomed into your fold x
Hi there - welcome to the funny farm - some very dodgy people on here babe - such a feral bunch - don’t go near the bike she will run over your toes and laugh while she’s doing it ! Ooh and that Lurky ….. well 🤣🤣 have fun !

Mar 7, 2024
Yes we know what he looks like he’s on her open fb and his Mrs is gorgeous.

She accused him of DV but he shouted at her and that’s all.
I can't imagine anyone not shouting her! She would test the patience of a Saint. Imagine living with the overgrown toddler, her lazy arse ways, the gaslighting, the moods, the inability to be reasoned with or see anything from someone else's point of view. She's never wrong, ever. It would be a nightmare living with her, I don't know how he did it. She's the abusive one, it's clear as day

Mar 9, 2024
I can't imagine anyone not shouting her! She would test the patience of a Saint. Imagine living with the overgrown toddler, her lazy arse ways, the gaslighting, the moods, the inability to be reasoned with or see anything from someone else's point of view. She's never wrong, ever. It would be a nightmare living with her, I don't know how he did it. She's the abusive one, it's clear as day
He deserves a bloody medal not a DV label 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Just catching up my lil lady isn’t coping well in her new school so been in and reduced her timetable she couldn’t tolerate the transport either god love her so it’s been a bit of a morning all round. This mornings video says to me she’s still a scruff who hasn’t had a wash. Hair is fing disgusting she just gives off majorly unhygienic 🤮 as for peeling the fruit foff Aimee just admit she’s almost 10 and can’t do it probably never been shown how tbh like I said last night never see her read do homework or actually interact with h unless it’s some useless s she has bought her like the lunch box 🙄 only ailment would turn h party into a side after party for herself 🤣🤣 so predictable aren’t you Aimee anything for a piss up same old same old only difference this year is there won’t be a strange man present at h party. So she might actually get some attention from you??
Edited to say remember she wasn’t sure if h had the school trip that day ? That’s how much interaction that child gets with her mum she wouldn’t forget a red carpet event tho would u shamey
Awww bless her cotton socks! Give her a hug from us lot - makes my heart hurt - such big steps for her x

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
Exactly this - I do know some women who have been through massive DV trauma and have fought tooth and nail through court to stop the kids access but sadly the courts decided to believe the father was not a risk to the kids. I’ve also seen women who have no strength left to fight - Olga however has never even said she is anxious about how he is keeping himself in check around their child. Abusers do not just go through an abusive phase with one particular partner and suddenly morph into mr perfect as soon as they are with someone new - maybe at the start but they won’t keep it up. She has never tried to stop access because he would have taken her to court and outed her as a liar. What with her dad’s cash he wouldn’t have been allowed anywhere near if there was an ounce of truth in any of it. Even her dad would have told her that saying no and raising your voice once is not domestic abuse and to get a fing grip ! Plus she’s a lazy b even if he was the Yorkshire bloody ripper she would still be packing her bags every weekend!
I feel she backtracked on saying it was him though as she did another video a few months ago saying it wasn’t harpers dad! Or as I was stalking her fb I did see her put in a relationship around the end of 2020 or beginning of 2021 I think so maybe she’s talking about him too

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I feel she backtracked on saying it was him though as she did another video a few months ago saying it wasn’t harpers dad! Or as I was stalking her fb I did see her put in a relationship around the end of 2020 or beginning of 2021 I think so maybe she’s talking about him too
There’s is also a video of her saying he’d just come to collect harper and she was in “fight or flight mode” 🙄

Mar 9, 2024
No she definitely accused him of DV apparently was being treated for PTSD but then she said he had shouted at her🤣

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
No she definitely accused him of DV apparently was being treated for PTSD but then she said he had shouted at her🤣
Does anyone know when that video was posted of her saying she’s contacted therapy and it’s been 2 and a half years she hasn’t dealt with it? I’m trying to see if the timescales align. Because seems to me she’s accused harpers dad and backtracked but also made out it’s someone else who was physically abusive. If she posted it like sometime last year she's on about this other guy I saw on her Facebook I think

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
Did she say she needs a maiden?? Is that what we in Yorkshire call a clothes horse? 🤣
I've never heard the term maiden for a clothes horse but I'm not from the North.

I can't understand why she doesn't have a line outside. I love the fresh smell of washing when it's been dried outside. Ailment uses as many products as possible instead

Hezzie74

Sep 16, 2024
West Yorkshire
So for my first post I will list a few things that have boiled my piss over the past week that have led me here to you guys !
1) I almost spewed my guts up when she wiped her radiator with the same cloth she used to wipe her bin on her spend the morning resetting with me yesterday !
2) she cleaned her bathroom without using any water , rank !
3) The state of her hair every morning , I’m literally flabbergasted that she runs her hands through her manky barnet then makes her 10 year old teenagers breakfast , one minute calling her a teenager that needs skincare yet cannot peel her own orange
4) the amount she spends on takeaways instead of cooking a meal that does not contain a ocean of salt , then claps back at a person who dares to comment .
5) And the main thing that riles me more than anything else , I cannot comment on any of her videos because I want to see her fail and would be devastated if she blocked me !!
Xx