Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Oh girls my lil lady has sobbed and melted down going in I’m distraught it’s the hardest thing ever watching them melt down an not understand why your leaving them with strangers
Aww bless her, try not to worry she’ll be ok, like @bonkersbritain said once the parents are gone the tears are out of sight❤️ my son has just started reception because it’s such a long day we normally have tears the night before saying he doesn’t want to go in, but as soon as he’s there he’s absolutely fine❤️ she’ll get used to it, keep strong you’re doing amazing❤️

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Aww bless her, try not to worry she’ll be ok, like @bonkersbritain said once the parents are gone the tears are out of sight❤️ my son has just started reception because it’s such a long day we normally have tears the night before saying he doesn’t want to go in, but as soon as he’s there he’s absolutely fine❤️ she’ll get used to it, keep strong you’re doing amazing❤️
They have said she’s settled down it’s a Sen school she’s reception but never been in a setting or nursery as they messed us about with her ehcp and no one could deal with her needs. It’s just a massive change for her she’s only managing till 9-11 but they are trying her to stay for lunch today till 12.15 feel like Iv been through so many emotions this week 😩 I know it’s best for her just so hard when they don’t have that communication and they don’t understand xxx thank you girls as always 🩷

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
They have said she’s settled down it’s a Sen school she’s reception but never been in a setting or nursery as they messed us about with her ehcp and no one could deal with her needs. It’s just a massive change for her she’s only managing till 9-11 but they are trying her to stay for lunch today till 12.15 feel like Iv been through so many emotions this week 😩 I know it’s best for her just so hard when they don’t have that communication and they don’t understand xxx thank you girls as always 🩷
It is upsetting when you have to leave your child when they’re upset/experiencing a meltdown. I still have scars on my hand from when my now nearly 18 year old son would dig his nails into them whilst being taken from me of a morning. I’d cry all the way home.
Sending lots of Mum hugs xx

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
I can imagine how you’ve been feeling this week, you’re doing absolutely amazing mama!❤️ and the lil lady is a solider! She will get though this and thrive!🩷 sending you so many hugs!🥰

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Getting my popcorn ready for tonight

Can you imagine self obsessed Aimless, having to mix with actual celebs and not make it all about her? 😆😆

Also I've been to loads of red carpet premieres ( I've got friends who get invited to everything as part of their actual jobs) they're generally long winded events and many of the people there are so stressed, fake and busy it's not that amazing.

Aimless won't be an ambassador for long!

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Ffs I'm about to go out for the day and this is happening. Fuming 😤😂

Sad Baby GIF

Mar 7, 2024
Shes just a scruffy mess. I’m sorry no one turns up for work looking like this. She’s an embarrassment. IMG_4570.png
According to vav she was in aimees room until midnight. Clever move vav, have the bar bill on aimees tab. Gregg the wallet will paying for those p*ss heads to knock back overpriced prosecco and snacks. The only way Aimee can get anyone other than her parents to spend any time with her is to buy their presence 💸💰💳

Mar 9, 2024
Sent my email to ITV explaining why she is hardly a fit ambassador for a family broadcasting company and pointed out that as soon as Tesco did their own research rather than taking the word of her management they dropped her quick smart! I politely directed them to the nursing home scandal and how she opening bragged about benefiting financially from her uncle responsible for the substantial thefts. It mite help if we all move on this x

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I know 😂 I’ve even backed off from Vav last few weeks. I’m perimenopausal and it’s brutal. I think because it’s induced too symptoms are worse, I have -725 tolerance levels
Aww bless you I hope you feel better soon lovely! Don’t be a stranger though or I’ll hunt you down faster than vav hunted down the charity money 💰 🤣