Why does instagram let tattlers unmasked get away with posting peoples addresses?

misuo

May 26, 2024
Manchester
I've reported it loads of times when it's literally posting peoples address and instagram either replies that they haven't time to look at it or it doesn't break their rules.

Surely posting peoples houses and inciting something breaks all kind of legal rules regardless of instagrams own rules?!

Tattlers unmasked goes on about people posting influencers addresses but I've never seen it happen on tattle but then goes on to do the same? make it make sense? influencers share so much anyway that it it's pretty easy to find their address, not that I want to or would ever share them because that's unhinged behaviour.

paribo

May 26, 2024
LDN
I posted about this on the goodman sisters thread and tattle deleted it telling me to be smarter don't advertise trolls. That makes no logic I was not advertising it FFS!

misuo

May 26, 2024
Manchester
I posted about this on the goodman sisters thread and tattle deleted it telling me to be smarter don't advertise trolls. That makes no logic I was not advertising it FFS!
Your intention maybe not to advertise but that's what you're doing posting about it on a popular influencer thread. So makes sense. That saddo wants to be mentioned on all the busy threads and people run around worried so I agree with tattle deleting messages advertising the account. If people ignored from the start they wouldn't have got so many followers and the power to doxx.

Miss J

Aug 14, 2024
Milk
Instagram doesn't care if someones addresses are posted, you report it and it says it doesn't break their rules. Unmasked posted a video driving past someones house and a stab emoji, then naming the person where they work and posting their children and it apparently doesn't break instagram rules.

I always hear people complaning about on tattle life peoples addresses are posted but I've only seen it once where the rightmove listing was posted and it was gone pretty quickly.

Unmasked is deranged to complain about tattle and be 10000x times worse. Only equally deranged people like Lauren goodman give them any attention.

Enfys1982

Aug 21, 2024
Wrexham
They’ve also doxed the wrong person on at least one occasion. They’re doing the same and in fact far worse than Tattle, though at least tattlers mostly get it right. Whoever runs the account is a hypocrite