Misspineappleofficial_uk

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Oh is he? I wouldn't know that incest is not best 😕 and tbh he's 60 year old and on his death bed next time you visit him make sure you hold his breath so it's quicker and I can celebrate his death please and thank you 😘
Your comebacks are so s I can't

Tearing you apart is easier than ripping wet tissue paper

I don't think you even understand what people are saying to you

Maybe your dad is the incest one it's clearly effected your brain cause your one thick t

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Silly Sally has a dislike for people with hiv as well IMG_2494.jpeg
Bell End GIF by :::Crypto Memes:::

karmasab

Aug 30, 2024
None of your business
Your comebacks are so s I can't

Tearing you apart is easier than ripping wet tissue paper

I don't think you even understand what people are saying to you

Maybe your dad is the incest one it's clearly effected your brain cause your one thick t
I wouldnt know like I've just stated I don't have a good relationship with my sperm donar 😂

Nov 10, 2023
Tbh if I was an islamaphobe I wouldn't be able to live in the town I live in without getting my windows smashed 🙃 but shows how much you lot know 😂 my areas been doxed before it's common knowledge now.... maybe do some research 🤔 you'll be able to find an article of me when I was a child who was fighting for my friend to not be deported in the south shields gazette 2005 maybe.... I just hate careless drivers who try to kill my children no matter what religion or colour they're scum if they can't stop for a child who's crossing the road
I don’t know your area and i am not interested in knowing it. Actually hold on I believe I have a video of your defending someone saying a a slur

karmasab

Aug 30, 2024
None of your business
Ewwwww

Imagine asking your mum what position she was in conceiving you 😭

And she was on her back? Was that with all your potential fathers or the one she said was yours?
Potential fathers is 1 since he beat her black and blue so do you want to continue to mock an elderly woman's dv or what? No moral high ground here what do they say? We don't go for kids, family or the dead and your doing all except coming for my kids 🤔

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Tbh if I was an islamaphobe I wouldn't be able to live in the town I live in without getting my windows smashed 🙃 but shows how much you lot know 😂 my areas been doxed before it's common knowledge now.... maybe do some research 🤔 you'll be able to find an article of me when I was a child who was fighting for my friend to not be deported in the south shields gazette 2005 maybe.... I just hate careless drivers who try to kill my children no matter what religion or colour they're scum if they can't stop for a child who's crossing the road
Shut up you ugly bastard. See when I see you kicking about, I’m literally going to punch the face clean off you. You don’t know me but best believe I know you. See you soon t face