Misspineappleofficial_uk

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I'll come with her!
and i’ll come with patty then
Melissa Mccarthy Fight GIF by Saturday Night Live

Feb 29, 2024
Maybe you should have been a better mum then your children wouldn't be SH themselves!!
Hi Lisa, just a quick one since you love to talk about peoples kids and parenting…. Why does your husband follow your daughter on an Instagram account where she is wearing ‘sexy underwear’ and lying down in a provocative pose? That’s abit weird since she already has two other accounts that he follows… what was the purpose of him following that particular account?

karmasab

Aug 30, 2024
None of your business
Hi Lisa, just a quick one since you love to talk about peoples kids and parenting…. Why does your husband follow your daughter on an Instagram account where she is wearing ‘sexy underwear’ and lying down in a provocative pose? That’s abit weird since she already has two other accounts that he follows… what was the purpose of him following that particular account?
Oh is this fiesty 😂 since she's known as the grimsby gobbler

Nov 10, 2023
I shouldn't need to lock down my Facebook to stop weirdos looking at my children you should just not do it, it's called having morals.... you want to play the moral high ground but I certainly don't search anyone on Facebook to find they're children or where they are im not a wrongin like that
Are you thick? Do you not know basic internet safety to protect kids from preds?
A lot of preds take photos from people’s open social media accounts and pass them on.
That’s why I have never ever and never will post any pics of my nieces or nephews. And neither does their parents.

I'm in Brisbane staying at one of my daughters new house. I've been here nearly 2 weeks. We are moving here too once my husband retires.
I can post my ticket as proof and I could show you in a live on camera but you lot are just trolls. The only ppl I share anything with are my family and friends. And most of my tiktok posts are friends only so nobody lurking can see them.
"The only ppl I share anything with are family and friends."

Yet twice now you've posted lengthy paragraphs detailing your life story to what you deem 'trolls'.
Miley Cyrus Nod GIF by The Voice

Feb 27, 2024

Oh! You came with the goods!!