Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
I think that I've worked out that Lillian has had a stroke , hence her spelling on here and that she has lent money to sabrina and has not had it paid back . How low can someone go on social media , begging for money 😢. I wonder how many others have given her money and not had it paid back ??? As I said in my earlier post I literally feel ashamed of myself for making fun of Lillian. 😢

May 6, 2024
antrim
I think that I've worked out that Lillian has had a stroke , hence her spelling on here and that she has lent money to sabrina and has not had it paid back . How low can someone go on social media , begging for money 😢. I wonder how many others have given her money and not had it paid back ??? As I said in my earlier post I literally feel ashamed of myself for making fun of Lillian. 😢
Me too but we weren’t to know. However as for Sabrina begging online she’s no fing shame that woman. Still can’t get over the nerve of her begging for money for a taxi home from the hospital that she ended up in due to attention seeking! She’s a t

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Me too but we weren’t to know. However as for Sabrina begging online she’s no fing shame that woman. Still can’t get over the nerve of her begging for money for a taxi home from the hospital that she ended up in due to attention seeking! She’s a t
The difference in the people in the group and Sabrina is we can acknowledge if we said something wrong and apologise where as Sabrina can never accept she does any wrong

May 6, 2024
antrim
The difference in the people in the group and Sabrina is we can acknowledge if we said something wrong and apologise where as Sabrina can never accept she does any wrong
Very true. She never thinks she’s in the wrong. She’s just a mess. 44 years of age and she’s sitting on a bed in her stillborn baby’s room talking to strangers on tik tok live because she has nobody else to talk to. Sad life when you think about it.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She’s blaming us for bullying her for years and that she only put the wish list up to annoy us. If someone had of asked before she would have said no but because of the hell we put her through she put it up. Seriously?! She also showed her arm it s like 8 little cuts that look black. Probably infected.
We always get the blame for everything I’ve been on this page a month 😂 no one likes her. I heard her at that too so now she’s blaming us for her taking money from people

May 14, 2024
Omagh
What I don't understand is why does she need to borrow money in the first place, we've estimated she's getting £1500 altogether a month in benefits, she's got no rent to pay,apart from electricity and heating the rest is going on tat,there's people out there genuinely struggling to pay bills and feed their family then there's this clampit spending money on rubbish.

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
What I don't understand is why does she need to borrow money in the first place, we've estimated she's getting £1500 altogether a month in benefits, she's got no rent to pay,apart from electricity and heating the rest is going on tat,there's people out there genuinely struggling to pay bills and feed their family then there's this clampit spending money on rubbish.
I reckon she’s up to her eyeballs in clear pay debt.

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
She needs up and a good shower. Hair washed and dressed for the day. Out to work. Meet friends and move on. Wasting her life sitting there ranting and reading bedtime stories to who? do me I give up, this woman is crazy. Time warp needs to get into the real world. Big wide world out there and fun to be had. But...she has chosen to stay in the moment. Wrecks me now I can't even listen to her. Had to take 2 Cocodamol ffs

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
She needs up and a good shower. Hair washed and dressed for the day. Out to work. Meet friends and move on. Wasting her life sitting there ranting and reading bedtime stories to who? do me I give up, this woman is crazy. Time warp needs to get into the real world. Big wide world out there and fun to be had. But...she has chosen to stay in the moment. Wrecks me now I can't even listen to her. Had to take 2 Cocodamol ffs
Oh and a tin of Coke, 2 packets of hula hoops and family bag of Maltesers!!! All because she puts me in bad form. 🤣🤣