Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
I don’t know about anyone else but i preferred when she didn’t show her face 😂😂 I know im being nasty now but she’s scary that nodding smirking face 😳
Very scary! She looks like a maniac 😂 I’m actually so embarrassed for her, the smug childish faces she pulls too, and she wonders why we still watch her! She’s a fing train wreck and i don’t know about anyone else but she gives me a good laugh🤣

Bkel

May 6, 2024
Ireland
She is jealous of us,we have our kids our husband, our own house,what has she got?a house in a park were no decent faimly would want to live.
You a achieve a lot in your sad little life Sabrina.
Not a friend about yeah,a mad mother,(has mad has your self)
You buy children tat,'to make them happy, you can buy people r children, I'd b ashamed, if I was related to you I probably wouldn't tell any body if was . It would b easier, that way..
I know plenty of "decent families" that lives in parks tbh.. Don't agree with you on that one

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
She is jealous of us,we have our kids our husband, our own house,what has she got?a house in a park were no decent faimly would want to live.
You a achieve a lot in your sad little life Sabrina.
Not a friend about yeah,a mad mother,(has mad has your self)
You buy children tat,'to make them happy, you can buy people r children, I'd b ashamed, if I was related to you I probably wouldn't tell any body if was . It would b easier, that way..
Thai is a page about Sabrina maybe don’t bring other family members into it as we will be seen to definitely be bullying then her mother regardless of what she is can’t stand up for herself