Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Scotland
If the Prime video is drawn out by your logic Sabrina, then surely you’d need to stop banging on about the “hell” that “sperm donor” apparently put you through? Wasn’t that 12 years ago? Move on since you expect us to😄
Well said!!
I’ve looked at her followers and Lilian isn’t there anymore. So I believe Sabrina has blocked her because she knows she owes her money
I think Sabrina, made up that fake account, just for the fun of it.to get more attention (she really should have join the Army,for the ATTENTION) 😆

May 6, 2024
Scotland
That bit actually made me laugh out loud 😂 giving him it before his birthday. And no more before your birthday Jamie 😂
Aye,wonder does she hide the toys,incase he finds them?,I really feel sorry for him,his soul is torture,every day..I'm sure he needs a break,can't blame the dead baby,it's her,that is looped

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I wonder does she ever watch her videos back she’s mad like totally lost it who sits and laughs like that in a video 😂 the thing is she does read on here because she says things that we have said and her sitting in clean pyjama bottoms last night made me laugh like seriously she’s a simple she put on clean bottoms because they were mentioned here.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
That last video with that cackle is so disturbing, she is clearly manic and what goes up must come down!!! I give her 24/48 hours
I said the same like she is scary did anyone see the video she put up of the t shirt and she said she needs duct tape for the cretins as she calls us and then she said oh they’ll be ringing the police now 😳

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I am new to this site and I’m here from Sabrina’s TikTok’s - I used to have sympathy for her but god forgive me - she would eat for you trying to be nice. She should do as the police tell her and stay off social media the amount of people (shamefully including me) that are sucked in by her lies is unreal shows how people believe everything that comes out of her mouth. She desperately needs help. She does herself no favours - I realised how mentally unstable she was when every video she was posting was going on about this site - Sabrina do yourself a favour and stop posting about it and just go live your life off the internet and stop posting everything on social media.
Welcome, we used to feel sorry for her too and people have tried to give her advice she doesn’t want it she wants to stay playing the victim she loves the attention and she says we are lying the lies are all coming from her anything we write is in response to her or something that has happened.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
What was the whole thing too was there a post put up by a “fake” TikTok page Jamie’s bones saying she dug up her son! What was that all about??
Something she probably made up, she blames us for literally everything that is said but the reality is it’s not just us who talk about her but some of the stuff I think she makes it up for much sympathy as possible