Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
I have no experience of dogs, is hers OK? She ridicules people wondering, spitting "what do ye want me to do buy him glasses"? but even I know you can buy a hoop on a harness to stop them walking into things. He seems all over the place poor wee sod, wandering into the fireplace and the door
If she was calm and stopped shouting her drivel the dog would settle down and find his way around he can sense her s and also hear her which makes him disorientated the jelly funk in his eye today is likely from not working him properly also that toxic se she buys from pound shop for fleas ect is useless

May 6, 2024
antrim
I have no experience of dogs, is hers OK? She ridicules people wondering, spitting "what do ye want me to do buy him glasses"? but even I know you can buy a hoop on a harness to stop them walking into things. He seems all over the place poor wee sod, wandering into the fireplace and the door
That would involve money and Sabrina only likes to spend money on her deceased child, not her living pets

May 6, 2024
antrim
If she was calm and stopped shouting her drivel the dog would settle down and find his way around he can sense her s and also hear her which makes him disorientated the jelly funk in his eye today is likely from not working him properly also that toxic se she buys from pound shop for fleas ect is useless
Completely useless, has to be frontline for fleas and tics,only thing I use on my cats.

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
If she didn’t have a scan photo of Logan she must have been less than 12 weeks would that be right (sorry childless here just assuming from other woman I know) ?? Also who’s Ryan the stuff sitting on her fireplace? *EDIT MEANT LOGAN*
I think he’s a good friend that died a few months ago (maybe longer) there’s a video on that as well somewhere

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
At the end of that video she says….Some of use may have had miscarriages BUT have any of you actually went and birthed a baby silent YEAH held that baby for a couple of hours and put that baby into grrrround I very much doubt it! 🤮

That is sick! Making anyone’s loss less than important or more heartbreaking than her own.
I very nearly did answer her 😡 and then thought I wouldn’t lower myself to her level.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She said “someone commented they lost a baby at 6 weeks then one at 12 weeks” then she went I mean SO do. It was the way she said it too, absolutely vile. It’s on that TikTok page sabrinaangelmom.

She forgets herself when she gets angry and the real Sabrina comes out.
Then she has the cheek to call us evil she shows her true self all the time and more and more people are seeing her for who she is

May 6, 2024
Scotland
She went on for years saying she would get justice for Jamie. Justice for what? There wasn’t some big medical mishap where he died because of someone’s incompetence. In one of the papers it said the post mortem revealed in died because her placenta stopped working or there was something wrong with it. It was a terrible thing that happened but no one’s fault. And this whole oh Jamie’s been bullied for years. No one says anything about the baby only that it was sad and horrible that he died. Anything else is made up by her and a result of her behaviour. She is the one who has ruined his memory and not let him rest in peace. It all comes from her behaviour and the things she makes up in her head.
She drunk,and smoked wacky backy,when she was pregnant, that's why she lost him!!fact

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Sat there saying she’s given in to Jamie and is giving him some toys before his birthday. That is beyond tragic that 12 years later she’s living as if her son is there and alive. She really does need to seek help. She’s the only one that can’t see it.
My 12 year,dosent play with toys,its his x box,he is into