Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Wtf,is she on??she clearly has feck all to do,only to make silly videos for tic toc,and air her dirty washing in public!!
Who really wants to know,do think the world revolves around you?do you not think the rest of us has problems?most of us don't put our problems on line,my husband,would not be impressed if I did...
Poor u,ur a fing dick head,get a life,a grown ass woman,playing with dolls,buying for the dead,Jesus woman,stand back a take a good look,at the shape of,and your life!!!

May 6, 2024
antrim
Sabrina away and chew on your manky sliders you fat wobbly assed big bap face clampit !! Walking about with tits hanging all directions😂 , you could use them for doorstops 😂!! Your days are numbered , everyone knows your a lying cow !! Also playing with dollies at your age ffs get a grip . I got my payslip today and the amount of tax I pay is unreal just for you to buy se 😭 do off and choke on your toothpaste and brush that se out your mouth !!
Omg don’t the tits hanging all over the show turns my stomach. You’d think she could buy a bra or 2 ffs, hot wheels cars are hardly going to hold her tits up

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
She states that she has - quote "2 disabled brothers in heaven"
Genuine question, does she not understand that they are not they only differently abled children her mum had? Surely she knows?

Then she LIES and catches herself "there is 200 pages on that dirt site about me................well I am assuming its that many as it was 130 the last time I was on"
LIES LIES LIES she 100% read here

"I'm not letting the bullies get to me now I have moved on with my life"
so we wont be having any more videos about whats being said here then?
Can I just say as a mum to a fabulous special needs little boy, thank you for your choice of words, differently abled is acceptable and not the horrible word Sabrina usually uses

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Sabrina away and chew on your manky sliders you fat wobbly assed big bap face clampit !! Walking about with tits hanging all directions😂 , you could use them for doorstops 😂!! Your days are numbered , everyone knows your a lying cow !! Also playing with dollies at your age ffs get a grip . I got my payslip today and the amount of tax I pay is unreal just for you to buy se 😭 do off and choke on your toothpaste and brush that se out your mouth !!

Been a rough day Ashely?

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Can I just say as a mum to a fabulous special needs little boy, thank you for your choice of words, differently abled is acceptable and not the horrible word Sabrina usually uses

We are ALL differently abled, some people just need a wee bit more help or more consideration than others that's all, I would NEVER used some of the words she does, what comes out of her mouth is VILE

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
Am I thinking too much into this but does anyone else think it's funny how the word happily is used in both her comment and the comment liljoe made on here.
Let me add to the conspiracy theory lol - does anyone remember the way Sabrina imitates how the twins spoke when their English wasn’t great? She recalls what they say in the same kind of broken English which lil joe spoke in…