Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jun 15, 2024
Tyrone
Whoever wrote this, that's a threat, how would you like it if someone said they was going to put door in around you. As I said she not my favorite person but 1 or 2 of you are very nasty.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240615_023121_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240615_023121_Chrome.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 65

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Whoever wrote this, that's a threat, how would you like it if someone said they was going to put door in around you. As I said she not my favorite person but 1 or 2 of you are very nasty.
I would take it as intended as a rant as Sabrina is fond of doing herself! You can’t come on here when some of us know Sabrina personally and expect us to listen. Unless you have been verbally attacked by Sabrina or a victim of her slander campaign then you wouldn’t understand. Her last slander campaign ended up with her going to the persons work and the police telling Sabrina she would be done for harassment if she didn’t stop slandering this person she even named her on tik tok but see that won’t see that shared . She said karma was coming for our kids that could be seen as an indirect threat. Lying saying we threatened to destroy a business another lie, every comment she blames on us but if she is being bullied for 12 years which I don’t believe then where have they gone and we get the blame. Blames us for giving out her address but she showed her house number. We don’t s of her child that’s another lie she need everyone to believe she’s a victim and she will do whatever she has to, to achieve that

Yeah

May 17, 2024
northen ireland
Some people are just at their wits end and fly off the handle and maybe say things out of anger as does Sabrina. It’s very very triggering for people seeing her act like she does on a public platform and especially when they have lost family/friends to suicide. It is extremely upsetting for people who have mental health issues who struggle and have a history of SH to not be triggered and it’s not as simple as not watching as she stated she is public and appears on the for you page. Children are on that app and she now glorifies SH on t-shirts. If she was doing as she said and making her tiktok just about her boys then so be it. Do that and keep the rest out of it and just block and delete the hate that comes from the for you page that every single creator on tiktok gets. That’s not what her page is about tho and she knows it! 90% are there because she is batshit crazy and loses her s on videos responding to hate. She has branded herself the victim for 12 years and that’s who she is now.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Some people are just at their wits end and fly off the handle and maybe say things out of anger as does Sabrina. It’s very very triggering for people seeing her act like she does on a public platform and especially when they have lost family/friends to suicide. It is extremely upsetting for people who have mental health issues who struggle and have a history of SH to not be triggered and it’s not as simple as not watching as she stated she is public and appears on the for you page. Children are on that app and she now glorifies SH on t-shirts. If she was doing as she said and making her tiktok just about her boys then so be it. Do that and keep the rest out of it and just block and delete the hate that comes from the for you page that every single creator on tiktok gets. That’s not what her page is about tho and she knows it! 90% are there because she is batshit crazy and loses her s on videos responding to hate. She has branded herself the victim for 12 years and that’s who she is now.
I totally agree and it was during her drama with ringing the police all the time that I joined here although I had issues with her before that. I lost a close friend to suicide a few years ago and so did my daughter we both live in the same area as Sabrina I was repeatedly triggered that week by her that’s why I came here. I don’t share my personal life I’ve been through a lot and living near someone like that is a big trigger because she does not care about one person but herself I couldn’t get over her posts of her screaming into the phone saying she was going to take her own life and it was our fault and flashing the bandaged arm about again blaming us. My good friend told no one 😳 no public posts no attention seeking nothing and he needed help and then you have her who just does it for attention and I know many people feel like me about her for similar reasons. So we too are entitled to have our say as Sabrina would say or does that rule just apply to her. And she’s a big trigger for people who self harm and she’s also a liar because scraping your arm is not a suicide attempt 😳

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
The sh in videos isn’t her first rodeo she done it in a live last year the police were phoned and she kept the live going they took her to urgent care because she couldn’t go to the swah (hospital) because she gave birth there ( but was ok to go to the swah a couple of weeks ago) she made several videos while she was treated in urgent care the police brought her home where she went live drinking a can of coke eating an Easter egg lauging and joking!! She has no care or thought for anyone else because she got plenty of attention

Jun 15, 2024
Tyrone
I know what she does is all for attention,I have self harmed myself but I don't go and plaster it over social media. I'm sorry I came on and got at you all,like I said she not my favourite person but hearing her voice in that video tonight I actually did feel sorry for her. I don't think it was anyone on here made that fake account but it wasn't necessarily, the people follow her won't see it like that and will blame you all,once again she has got what she wanted. Whoever is doing the fake account is giving her what she wants. Cassy ann and sabrina newborns accounts seem to not have posted in a while. Have they something to hide. Once again I'm sorry.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I know what she does is all for attention,I have self harmed myself but I don't go and plaster it over social media. I'm sorry I came on and got at you all,like I said she not my favourite person but hearing her voice in that video tonight I actually did feel sorry for her. I don't think it was anyone on here made that fake account but it wasn't necessarily, the people follow her won't see it like that and will blame you all,once again she has got what she wanted. Whoever is doing the fake account is giving her what she wants. Cassy ann and sabrina newborns accounts seem to not have posted in a while. Have they something to hide. Once again I'm sorry.
I used to feel sorry for her but that voice changes like it’s on a switch one minute it’s nice then changes just like that and then shouting it’s actually scary the tone she uses and then becomes childlike all in the space of a live.
Your free to have your say too and I get it no one wants to hurt anyone else but keep watching her you’ll see who she is it’s all fake, she is so malicious and nasty we are meant to be the dirt site with bullies but people on here stood up for me when either her or the people she sent in for her decided to come after me because I said I live near her. My own opinion if we were all bullies no one would have spoke up for me. I risk even saying anything about my life because u can be sure if she reads it or someone tells her she’ll be mouthing about it on tik tok.
We are well aware we will get the blame as we always do but as I said it’s not always us. Her biggest fear is people seeing her for who she is that’s why she kicks of when something is posted that makes her look bad we have had a few people on here say she owes them money.

Last edited:

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
The sh in videos isn’t her first rodeo she done it in a live last year the police were phoned and she kept the live going they took her to urgent care because she couldn’t go to the swah (hospital) because she gave birth there ( but was ok to go to the swah a couple of weeks ago) she made several videos while she was treated in urgent care the police brought her home where she went live drinking a can of coke eating an Easter egg lauging and joking!! She has no care or thought for anyone else because she got plenty of attention
That’s awful that she went that far for attention and then to make light of it. Most people who self harm have their own reasons and it’s kept private I’ve never met anyone so keen to tell everyone, the poor me routine 😳 she would have been sent to the swah as that’s where the crisis team would have seen her but clearly didn’t think too much wrong with her

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Not condoning that account at all but she sold her story and photos to the Daily Mail and a host of other publications, any that would pay/listen. Again, another meltdown when another chicken comes home to roost, its becoming a habit.

Why are there no scientists crawling all over her house with the amount of paranormal activity she "reports"?
She has a supposed documented case of a visit, more than one in fact. It's what the world has been waiting for. Surprised she hasnt cashed in on that too.....I wonder why she hasnt?:rolleyes:
And "chat "(I think),there was another one,not that long ago,(I can't remember the name of it.),may b over a year ago.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Quite the performance last night. Everything gets blamed on here as it gives her an outlet to push the blame onto. I know its been said a dozen times already, but we came together over the past year or so as each one of us saw through the lies/scams/bullshit that she posted online. The bullies she claims to have had for 12 years arent here, if she thought with clarity she would see that, she doesnt want to, she just WANTS to be this victim, she has practised for 12 years and apparently is still reeling people in, she really did bring her A game last night.

Those pictures should never have been put up, but she is lying about the friend saying she read "horrendous things" on here about Jamie, or the "friend" is, what kind of friend would say that after her saying a hundred times dont come to me with anything from the dirt site??
Just another scene in the stage show that is the life of Sabrina

May 6, 2024
Scotland
She said we have made a "mockery",of his memory, we haven't, she has,a person whom is dead,does not need all that stuff,clothes ,books,toys,x box, TV,bike,skate board, it's laughable, yes,go to to your sons grave,has often has you like,a wee bunch of flowers, is all you need,just think you could save some money,buy your self a decent sofa,clothes.
Mena,people just want you to telltruth we are fed up with your lies,and selling your crap,when your on high benefits,you sit in that house,everyday no wonder ur mad.
U are so fake,its unbelievable, sit and think,how many people u have fell out with?and think why??and u ask urself what have I done?this has nothing to do with your dead baby,it all boils down to YOU,
Not even ur own sister, bothers about you,she is probably fed up,with ur se,she has been good to u,and what do u do?through it back in her face,when you don't get ur own way.
U havet a "real friend ",in the world,nobody to meet up with,you say we need HELP,,Its not us love, it is u that needs help.
How many times,have you had a melt down,this past month?at least 5,and over what?then you have to put on social media,for all the world to see!!
Has yousay Mena"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

Last edited:
May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Just catching up on last night. I’ve 6 pages to catch up on here and maybe yous have discussed it but how is that fake profile making a mockery of Jamie when Sabrina does it on a daily basis? And she never wanted that pic shown…it’s all over google for the world to see? And how come her followers never show her support unless she’s roaring down a phone or putting the waterworks on. Still deflecting from everything the profile said she was doing. Too busy repeating the sharing Jamie’s pic on tiktok. Il be catching up here in a min , I still have one more video of Sabrina’s.

But last thing I’ll say atm is clearly her followers love the drama when they don’t show her ANY support in comments until she is literally shouting at her phone or crying. Not the kind of support I’d like 🫠

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Not condoning that account at all but she sold her story and photos to the Daily Mail and a host of other publications, any that would pay/listen. Again, another meltdown when another chicken comes home to roost, its becoming a habit.

Why are there no scientists crawling all over her house with the amount of paranormal activity she "reports"?
She has a supposed documented case of a visit, more than one in fact. It's what the world has been waiting for. Surprised she hasnt cashed in on that too.....I wonder why she hasnt?:rolleyes:
And "chat "(I think),there was another one,not that long ago,(I can't remember the name of it.),may b over a year ago.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Just catching up on last night. I’ve 6 pages to catch up on here and maybe yous have discussed it but how is that fake profile making a mockery of Jamie when Sabrina does it on a daily basis? And she never wanted that pic shown…it’s all over google for the world to see? And how come her followers never show her support unless she’s roaring down a phone or putting the waterworks on. Still deflecting from everything the profile said she was doing. Too busy repeating the sharing Jamie’s pic on tiktok. Il be catching up here in a min , I still have one more video of Sabrina’s.

But last thing I’ll say atm is clearly her followers love the drama when they don’t show her ANY support in comments until she is literally shouting at her phone or crying. Not the kind of support I’d like 🫠
I agree with all of this! I dont believe anyone of us here would have put those pics up, I think the ones that were here and made a few comments that were below the belt have left realising we do draw the line somewhere when it comes to what is said.
But also like you say those photos were freely given by Sabrina to the tabloids, so her saying that she never wants anyone to ever see that photo is just a lie.
A lot has been said about her lying and stuff and once again Sabrina has a meltdown to try and overshadow everything else and to try to make herself look like the victim again.
She blames this site for every little thing and it’s so bloody wrong! It’s quite obvious she isn’t liked by many people at all.