Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
Sabrina is a fraud. Back today pushing her doll.
I don’t have much sympathy for her because those images were fine to be broadcast when it suited her and she was probably getting a fee for doing so.
Also, this is the same Sabrina that also filmed another persons child’s grave and put it on tik tok and commented about the ‘ state of it’ and how it wasn’t looked after. It’s Sabrina’s world and she’s the centre of it. Only her feelings are valid. Nobody can have a different opinion to her or they’re a bully. Anyone coming here to defend her can just do off, because all we are doing is discussing the s show that she is on a GOSSIP site! Anyone uploading her picture or making fake accounts isn’t automatically anything to do with this site! She has an open tik tok, there are thousands of people who watch her, if she’s going to post the se she does she cannot be shocked when people do things like this.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Did anyone see last night there was a comment on one of her black videos that said oh it’s Jill McElroy doing all this she told me she’s mad after her husband died? No idea what that was about but the comment was deleted.
If she doesn’t look on her or have anyone tell her how does she know it’s still going!
And as for her reason as to why should not come off the app, she starting talking about her ma and her ex partner and I still don’t know what her point was ??

May 6, 2024
Scotland
To the poster who said we are all young and have no life experience 😂 I’ve been in hospital 4 times due to my mental health I suffer from severe anxiety and complex post traumatic disorder so I have plenty of life experience it’s also how I know how the crisis team works. Won’t say how many children I have as I have to protect my identity from the psycho who lives near me. If Sabrina had ever made an attempt on her life she would most like have been admitted that’s how I know she’s lying
She’s playing games as someone else says Jamie’s birthday is coming up soon and she must be loosing followers and attention so she needs to do something and I’m not sure it was the video of Jamie’s photos that set her of it was more likely that she was shown as a bully she can’t cope with that
There would be no point sectioning Sabrina she won’t accept help she sees not thing wrong with her actions
She’s a big big trigger to other people who struggle and she should be keeping all her crap of social media and seek help privately. Her followers don’t care and even if they fid they can’t give her any advice as she blocks them 😳 she loves the drama and attention

May 6, 2024
uk
Right for the thicko in Omagh yes that’s you Sabrina let’s clarify. I personally will NOT go and kick your door in cause I have a bit of decorum what I meant was you’ll rub some poor bugger up the wrong way some day and your oh woo is me act will not be enough to save you they will “kick” your door down by sending the police to you or get you sectioned

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Who threatened who where and when ? And your days are numbered… someone show me where that’s been says? Wonder who the squeeler is ran back to Sabrina.
I just looked it up someone had said she’s triggering so many people with her fake suicide crap and that she put her own address out there and that I won’t be long before someone put the door in around her due to her actions and screaming.

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
Of course I know do all about her, she's a random person on Tik tok. Do you know her? Has she attacked you? Where am I sticking up for her? What has she done that needs sticking up for? She s talks on Tik tok, lives in a world of make believe and posts about mental health lime a child would, it's obvious she suffers with that and I'd say learning difficulties herself.
Alot of women here posting are very invested in this womans life. Even the husbands have opinions on it!

Your attitude to auucude is more damaging than Sabrina. Saying its a choice and doesn't happen randomly.....deluded & dangerous.
Make it make sense! You’re crawling onto ur high horse saying we’re invested in Sabrina while you write paragraphs about… Sabrina 🤣🤣🤣

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She can’t keep her lies straight after threatening people with being blocked if they told her anything to now oh it’s ok because it’s threats and she wants to know if anything else has been said. We already know it’s you looking so get over yourself. It’s not one of your imaginary millions of friends who are ladies.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Did anyone see last night there was a comment on one of her black videos that said oh it’s Jill McElroy doing all this she told me she’s mad after her husband died? No idea what that was about but the comment was deleted.
If she doesn’t look on her or have anyone tell her how does she know it’s still going!
And as for her reason as to why should not come off the app, she starting talking about her ma and her ex partner and I still don’t know what her point was ??
Someone should message Jill McElroy and let her know what’s been said about her I don’t know her but I know people who are friends with her