Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
I’ll definitely be found out now when she mentioned a certain thing not sure why she felt the need to share all that, if she had an issue with them say it to me not for everyone to see or what my car or kids has to do with her but anyway says alot about her and I can only assume she’s friends with Sabrina but she would id have done some stalking to find out who I was I’m not worried about Sabrina it’s my ex I’m worried about and if she knows me she knows him
Absolute ridiculous what she has shared about you on a thread that’s meant to be about Sabrina 😡

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Ok
I can’t believe she would do such a thing , the amount of stuff she’s writing, there is absolutely no need. For weeks I’ve been worried about you being found out by Sabrina incase she tortures you then this mouth piece comes on with her s grammar slabbering like do. Like what is this woman’s problem? Is she bored in her big house in the country while the hubby is away driving his lorry?! Like got that job to get away from her
She would know all about it if she lived in Australia, $400 for an ambulance to come out. There wouldn’t be so many trips for her then.
I think the pay for to,down south(ireland),has well

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Absolute ridiculous what she has shared about you on a thread that’s meant to be about Sabrina 😡
What’s even ridiculous is how she found it all out my fb is definitely not public and she’s not on it because although she knows things alot of them were wrong, scary to think she’s here bad mouthing someone and stalking is at the same time then giving out private information she has definitely exposed me and not just to Sabrina

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I’ll definitely be found out now when she mentioned a certain thing not sure why she felt the need to share all that, if she had an issue with them say it to me not for everyone to see or what my car or kids has to do with her but anyway says alot about her and I can only assume she’s friends with Sabrina but she would id have done some stalking to find out who I was I’m not worried about Sabrina it’s my ex I’m worried about and if she knows me she knows him
Diffently no friends of Mena,I never said any thing,only what you posted on fb,never had to stalk u,never would,nobody on here is squeaky clean ,I no of your ex,but I no his present girlfriend, she is has horrible has him.
I would never give out any body name r address on social media.
This I promise to u

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Everyone calm down lol ur getting as worked up as Sabrina when the play doh’s get mixed
Would u like your kids put at risk? She’s shared information which puts my kids at risk from their father I don’t care about Sabrina knowing who I am but for someone to share things on here I never said or don’t need to say shouldn’t be done

laura62

May 8, 2024
N ireland
3 married???Jesus ur looped...I,ll say no more,but I could,has mena might figure u out...I,ll bite my tongue, this time.
That post u put about your daughters,was about 6 months ago,your new year car,may b over a year ago,of course its pips/dla.
You had it up on fb,that were singing at blue grass,?r is lies to
Ur soo jealous of her car lmao

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
There’s Sabrina now on hinting she knows the door number and letter of the persons name. Clearly she’s on here reading non stop. Well done Rita you’ve just gave her more ammunition now and gave that ladies identity away!
My own fault for thinking I could post on here and say how I feel about something without it being exposed

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
Would u like your kids put at risk? She’s shared information which puts my kids at risk from their father I don’t care about Sabrina knowing who I am but for someone to share things on here I never said or don’t need to say shouldn’t be done
No I’m totally on your side honey, just trying to calm down the ridiculousness from other poster’s x