Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Scotland
What photo up? I’ll loose my benefits because why??? Feel free pass it on if you know who I am then who am I?? Come
On big woman who am I???
1st,you said you would pass my name on to people, I'll let you make the 1st move,I won't say who u are on here,then I would get the blame,you can do that your self.
Do you not know who ur are?
U need me to tell you,may b u are entitled to them benefits..
I never mentioned a photo.or don't think I did..

Your just a t

May 6, 2024
Scotland
What photo up? I’ll loose my benefits because why??? Feel free pass it on if you know who I am then who am I?? Come
On big woman who am I???
1st,you said you would pass my name on to people, I'll let you make the 1st move,I won't say who u are on here,then I would get the blame,you can do that your self.

Your just a t
What is that dickhead chatting about now
She is the one keeping it going love,she ask me to tell who she was?if she doesn’t who she is,there is little hope of me knowing..
May she go and check in the hospital records, they could tell who she it is 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

Your just a t
You said why did you put that photo up? I’ve already shared your name to a few people today friends and other people so who am I?

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
That’s been addressed long ago and put to rest. Change the record.
Just like that eh. You're as bad if you're defending that, or think her half arsed attempt at saying "maybe" I shouldn't have said that, followed by blaming Sabrina for making her say such a thing. DISGUSTING & WARPED!
She said what she said because it's in her to say such a thing. Pure evil & shows how she's no clue whatsoever of what it's like to suffer the loss of a baby.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
She said she’s going to pass on my name
Apparently and police will be at my door and I’ll loose my benefits and I should be careful and need to be afraid of self not her whatever that means
Hateful woman. Sorry you are still having to put up with her s.

Is there any way that members can be blocked from the thread? Rita needs to do one

Yeah

May 17, 2024
northen ireland
Just like that eh. You're as bad if you're defending that, or think her half arsed attempt at saying "maybe" I shouldn't have said that, followed by blaming Sabrina for making her say such a thing. DISGUSTING & WARPED!
She said what she said because it's in her to say such a thing. Pure evil & shows how she's no clue whatsoever of what it's like to suffer the loss of a baby.
That’s not defending anything it’s simply saying it’s been addressed. Bye bye now

May 6, 2024
Scotland
You said why did you put that photo up? I’ve already shared your name to a few people today friends and other people so who am I?
I don't know any thing about any thing,about any photo,the only photo I'm on is the hospital one you put up,fair enough do u worse,like I said when you realise ur wrong,,boy I would not want to b u..
Csn you not read?
I said if you said why,u put that photo up,what we're try to gain from it,that all I wanted to know.
Now do I...I want to b left in peace, snd get back to our mena

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I don't know any thing about any thing,about any photo,the only photo I'm on is the hospital one you put up,fair enough do u worse,like I said when you realise ur wrong,,boy I would not want to b u..
Csn you not read?
I said if you said why,u put that photo up,what we're try to gain from it,that all I wanted to know.
I never shared ur name eith any one,ur a bit childish, but boy ur far up,that fat ass of yours

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Csn you not read?
I’m waiting what’s my name? You’re a liar you don’t know 😂 none of your business why I share anything on my fb you aren’t on there. Are you jealous? Is that it? Your life is so pathetic you get people to send photos of my page to you? None of your business I can share what I want my fb

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I’ll just go back to ignore she’s all mouth no action full of big threats but won’t follow through, definitely who I thought it was
I want to b left in peace
She started on tonight,I have has much rite to be has the rest of you..if you were been attacked, would say nothing?
I never threatened any body,she said she pass a name on to certain people, well good luck to her that.
Then she asks me who she was?really?
Does she not knew herself who she is?? Time will tell.i hope she does people to her door.
I want yo put this to bed
Xx

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Csn you not read?
Another threat you silly woman why would u not want to be me?? Others in here know who I am already so what are u waiting on???