Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
It is too quiet itā€™s probably so she can come back tomorrow and be like oh went to treatment room and got staples out.
Also if thereā€™s no drama she has nothing to post. Something will happen eventually to get her going again. She will be chomping at the bit for an excuse to moan. She will be on a massive comedown from the whole Jamieā€™s birthday hospital drama. I predict a wee ā€œletterā€ coming soon.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Iā€™m really starting to feel sorry for this Lillian woman. She posts stuff like this on every post of Sabrinaā€™s and never gets a reply or thank you. It just proves when people arenā€™t valuable to Sabrina as in she canā€™t get money off them she doesnā€™t want to know. The woman hasnā€™t said anything to warrant a block but she will just ignore her posts

Attachments

• IMG_7144.jpeg
    IMG_7144.jpeg
    124.9 KB · Views: 52

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Iā€™m really starting to feel sorry for this Lillian woman. She posts stuff like this on every post of Sabrinaā€™s and never gets a reply or thank you. It just proves when people arenā€™t valuable to Sabrina as in she canā€™t get money off them she doesnā€™t want to know. The woman hasnā€™t said anything to warrant a block but she will just ignore her posts

The way she ignores Lilian is so sad. She is her biggest supporter but Beggy Bina cannot monetise that so she simply ignores her.

May 6, 2024
antrim
So someone mentioned Anoushka? She was the one who came to visit the house, and upset Mina by getting her kids to wash their hands all the time and not touch anything esp the pets. Said something about Benji stinking and Sabrina took the rage on her. Never spoke since. Grand daughter and Missis Mina used to call her alsorts on the lives. Hagrids sister was one of the favorites .
Poor wee benji looks like he stinks to high heavens. Whatā€™s she like sitting sorting through all those toys that will never be played with. Talking away to Jamie as if he can hear her. Her life is utterly miserable. The child was born asleep, why doesnā€™t she just let him rest and stop including him in everything she does as if heā€™s there šŸ„“

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
So Jamie is into Super Mario for Christmas now:rolleyes:
Cue Bina buying all the reduced se she can find
The floor is littered with stuff that will never get played with
How sad she collects all these toys just to let them gather dust
I've never seen the likes in my life šŸ˜³ it's not the way to remember someone that passed away !! It's like she thinks he's still alive . And all her minions that buy presents are just as daft as her šŸ™„ dont get me started on the " logan " scenario , that's just way of the radar ffs . She could save a fortune if she stopped buying se and be more practical , a holiday , new furniture , clothes etc and live some normal life .