Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Just thought I would get my 2pence in about this woman!
Shes very psychotic I have had a personal run in with her, she became verbally abusive towards me on the app and very very vindictive she tried to shame me on the app and accused me off all sorts of nasty vile things which wasnt the case at all. Threatened me and then when i defended myself she reported the entire situation to the PSNI who then decided to say to me “would you like to make a case of harassment” because all the evidence i presented against her constituted it. Glad to see that finally people are waking up to her behaviours and speaking up on it because its vile what shes doing to innocent people on the app: shes threatened children SH on live attacked other members of the reborn community messed around artists with orders of dolls moments before posting out orders and she goes as far to find every personal detail of you and even email you when you block her on social media

I hope you said yes to the police, she has got away with this kind of behaviour to so many, fortunately more and more people people are coming forward so more are wise to her vile behaviour.
She has been so quiet lately, I think she knows the net is closing in, both in all her scammy beggy ways but also her behaviour, she is scared its all coming out now.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Just thought I would get my 2pence in about this woman!
Shes very psychotic I have had a personal run in with her, she became verbally abusive towards me on the app and very very vindictive she tried to shame me on the app and accused me off all sorts of nasty vile things which wasnt the case at all. Threatened me and then when i defended myself she reported the entire situation to the PSNI who then decided to say to me “would you like to make a case of harassment” because all the evidence i presented against her constituted it. Glad to see that finally people are waking up to her behaviours and speaking up on it because its vile what shes doing to innocent people on the app: shes threatened children SH on live attacked other members of the reborn community messed around artists with orders of dolls moments before posting out orders and she goes as far to find every personal detail of you and even email you when you block her on social media
We all see her for what she is, the ones who don’t will soon enough. I bet the PSNI are sick of having to deal with her and her s! I’d say they know fine rightly she’s just a trouble making t.how she has the cheek to sit and say she’s being tortured when it’s her that seemingly tortures others!

Jul 6, 2024
United Kingdom
We can all see what she’s like now. She has no problem attacking and blocking people when they don’t agree with her insanity. She is very good at making out she’s a victim who does such good deeds. All her good deeds have selfish reasons. She does anything possible for attention. She lies about so many things and hurts people when she doesn’t get her own way. It seems like more and more people are coming forward against her.
I agree she really isn’t a nice woman at all and only when you become no longer required or challenge her behaviour she will turn on you I collect reborn dolls but I don’t behave like that people like her give us collectors and people who do great positive things a really bad name

Jul 6, 2024
United Kingdom
I hope you said yes to the police, she has got away with this kind of behaviour to so many, fortunately more and more people people are coming forward so more are wise to her vile behaviour.
She has been so quiet lately, I think she knows the net is closing in, both in all her scammy beggy ways but also her behaviour, she is scared its all coming out now.
I did say yes to the police

Jul 6, 2024
United Kingdom
We all see her for what she is, the ones who don’t will soon enough. I bet the PSNI are sick of having to deal with her and her s! I’d say they know fine rightly she’s just a trouble making t.how she has the cheek to sit and say she’s being tortured when it’s her that seemingly tortures others!
She went in on a child and the LGBTQ community calling people 🥬 munchers etc

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She acts so innocent and naive like not saying the words breasts or vagina but then next time calls some one an ugly t and tell them to crawl back up their mummy’s arse. She has no decorum or dignity whatsoever. Does she honestly think we don’t see the real her.
She doesn’t collect reborns she has two dolls that she plays house with. Taking them to the shop buying them clothes and giving them dummy’s. She thinks she is the pioneer of the reborn community in reality they don’t want her !
Overthinkingqueen I hope you are ok and bothering with that mad cow hasn’t caused you much damage she really needs locked up.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Did anyone else see her live last night? She said she heard Jamie laughing 😳 that’s the next thing then she was going to say the laugh sounded like a young child then she changed and said I don’t know what age. She was a totally different personality even spoke different.
She’s loosing supporters that’s why she’s quiet and people used to share posts of hers with her and I don’t think they are anymore, she was warned by the police if she didn’t stop naming people and harassing them on tik tok she would be arrested that’s another reason she’s quiet 😂

May 6, 2024
antrim
Did anyone else see her live last night? She said she heard Jamie laughing 😳 that’s the next thing then she was going to say the laugh sounded like a young child then she changed and said I don’t know what age. She was a totally different personality even spoke different.
She’s loosing supporters that’s why she’s quiet and people used to share posts of hers with her and I don’t think they are anymore, she was warned by the police if she didn’t stop naming people and harassing them on tik tok she would be arrested that’s another reason she’s quiet 😂
She’s a fing header, hearing voices now, she definitely needs to drop the act and get some serious psychiatric help.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She came on the live super late and sat there for about 15!mins before anyone said anything then it was oh I couldn’t sleep so I came on. But yawned the whole way through. Actually acting like school teacher. No they don’t get an answer til they ask nicely. Coz some one said is that one of those fake kids 🤣🤣🤣
A guy came on and said he gets hate on his live. She’s like oh tell me about it I get from every angle.
Then when nobody spoke she mentions 3 times she has to go to the funeral for her granny on Sunday. Cue the oh I’m sorry posts. And her sitting there all sad like thank you. I don’t think she has seen the granny in a very long time as she’s no recent pictures and has never mentioned her. But she will go to the funeral to get all the sympathy. Disgusting behaviour.
I can well believe the police told her to stop posting and doxxing people that’s why she says they are useless.
She’s not mentioned the staples again as she knows she was caught out not actually having them. And she showed up to the treatment room when they were closed for lunch. Stupid idiot. As if we would believe that.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She came on the live super late and sat there for about 15!mins before anyone said anything then it was oh I couldn’t sleep so I came on. But yawned the whole way through. Actually acting like school teacher. No they don’t get an answer til they ask nicely. Coz some one said is that one of those fake kids 🤣🤣🤣
A guy came on and said he gets hate on his live. She’s like oh tell me about it I get from every angle.
Then when nobody spoke she mentions 3 times she has to go to the funeral for her granny on Sunday. Cue the oh I’m sorry posts. And her sitting there all sad like thank you. I don’t think she has seen the granny in a very long time as she’s no recent pictures and has never mentioned her. But she will go to the funeral to get all the sympathy. Disgusting behaviour.
I can well believe the police told her to stop posting and doxxing people that’s why she says they are useless.
She’s not mentioned the staples again as she knows she was caught out not actually having them. And she showed up to the treatment room when they were closed for lunch. Stupid idiot. As if we would believe that.
She blocked someone for asking why couldn’t she leave the past in the past then she was shocked they were a real account,
She doesn’t seem to get its real every day people who have had enough of her and think she’s ridiculous. I’ve never heard her mention the granny before they must not have been in contact otherwise we would have heard about it 😂

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
I collect reborns and have a documentary coming out thanks to my tiktok account I’m not bothered by her in the slightest way possible I’m thankful for my platform and using it in a positive way
Wow I know you can’t tel us your name it would reveal who you are but I hope the documentary goes well I’d of loved to see it the reborn community is fascinating I follow a few accounts the genuine ones are lovely

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She has a cheek to say others give the reborn community a bad name she isn’t wanted by the community. She uses the dolls for attention nothing to do with needing them.
Also she thinks that to love and raise a child all you need is to give it toys. She thinks if she doesn’t give her dead son toys she doesn’t love him. She has no idea what’s involved with raising children. She lives in a make believe fairy land surrounded with toys and dolls. It utter madness.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
She has a cheek to say others give the reborn community a bad name she isn’t wanted by the community. She uses the dolls for attention nothing to do with needing them.
Also she thinks that to love and raise a child all you need is to give it toys. She thinks if she doesn’t give her dead son toys she doesn’t love him. She has no idea what’s involved with raising children. She lives in a make believe fairy land surrounded with toys and dolls. It utter madness.
All Jamie is to her is content.

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Hey you lovely people , I'll give you a laugh 🙈 my hubby came out the shower this morning and sat down on the bed and as he did he actually sat on the plug of my hairdryer 🤣🤣 I couldn't stop laughing 😂😂 he's a bit bruised and ass a bit sore 🙈😂 . I'm a bad wife for laughing and he's not finding it funny and not talking to me because I was telling everyone today 😂 I'm going to hell 😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Hey you lovely people , I'll give you a laugh 🙈 my hubby came out the shower this morning and sat down on the bed and as he did he actually sat on the plug of my hairdryer 🤣🤣 I couldn't stop laughing 😂😂 he's a bit bruised and ass a bit sore 🙈😂 . I'm a bad wife for laughing and he's not finding it funny and not talking to me because I was telling everyone today 😂 I'm going to hell 😂
🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣 pmsl. Imagine if explaining that to the hospital.

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
Did he not like the butt plug oh I’m sorry but that is so so funny 😂