Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jun 22, 2024
Omagh
I was watching the video then clicked into her page and noticed straight away she had deleted the video. Luckily when I clicked back it was still showing šŸ˜‚ .. it was too large, I've tried to speed it up and cut it down in size but it just won't let me upload it. I can email it to someone if they want to give it a go, might have better luck with it

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I seen someone asked when was the funeral. It was today. She said in the last live. Oh I have my grannies funeral on Sunday. Not looking forward to it one bit! (For sympathy) so that sounds like she had it all arranged to go. But now sheā€™s saying the cars were full so her and her ma and going down next month. So whoever is arranging the funeral didnā€™t factor in sabby and her ma. You would have thought the grannies daughter would have been a priority but it obviously the way we all said they havenā€™t bothered with the granny for years. How Sabrina can use that as an excuse for not doing something she said she was going to go is awful. Sheā€™s probably promised someone free keyrings and when she didnā€™t bother her ass doing them or posting them her excuse is my granny died. Disgusting.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I was watching the video then clicked into her page and noticed straight away she had deleted the video. Luckily when I clicked back it was still showing šŸ˜‚ .. it was too large, I've tried to speed it up and cut it down in size but it just won't let me upload it. I can email it to someone if they want to give it a go, might have better luck with it
Can you tell us what was said

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
So not only did she not go to her grand funeral her mother didnā€™t go either wasnā€™t that her mother thatā€™s absolutely awful no excuse Iā€™d beg borrow or steal to be there for the funeral no matter what she soon gets where she wants
To go when sheā€™s looking for reduced se or a taxi up to geeenhill to see Jamie she could have done it today as well acting as if a case of conjuvities in her eyes was going to kill her she makes me beyond mad Iā€™d nearly throw my Sabrina sliders away šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Duck me sheā€™s very simple isnā€™t she. Having to go on TikTok to find out she has pink eye or conjunctivitis. Another thing to moan about and get on like sheā€™s the only person in the world to have sore eyes. God knows what the cats are bringing in the house and sheā€™s touching things and then rubbing her eyes. She lets on she bleaches the shelves but what about the sofa and her bed. Iā€™ve seen the cats lie on her pillow. So common sense whatsoever

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Omg!!! The woman said sure let me know. No rudeness in that message to her. And she replyā€™s with that. Maybe the woman was busy or working thatā€™s why she didnā€™t open the message. And again using the granny as an excuse oh and we got a mention Aswell.
I see sheā€™s using our words now. We had said she had no decorum or dignity. She doesnā€™t even know what they mean šŸ˜‚
Hope the woman tells her to do off and shove her key ring up her hole. All that makes her not want to do her crafts seriously. !! Putting all the blame and insults on that woman. Thatā€™s disgusting!!!
And Sabrina itā€™s KEYRING not KEYRINK!

Jun 22, 2024
Omagh
Aha we think alike HB. Iā€™ve been throwing in big words in my posts here to see if she mentions them. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I think it's her sly way of letting us know she sees what we are writing here without having to admit she creeps on here šŸ˜‚

As for the video she deleted, I don't think that women was cheeky in her reply at all. Sabrinas views are down, her content lacking so any excuse for a video. How dare she sit there and rant about her granny dying when she couldn't even get out of her 2 for Ā£12 asda mix & match pjs to go to her funeral. She brings everything back to how it affects her. It's not as if she stayed up and waked the woman, so what has her granny got to do with being busy? She's just vile!

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I think it's her sly way of letting us know she sees what we are writing here without having to admit she creeps on here šŸ˜‚

As for the video she deleted, I don't think that women was cheeky in her reply at all. Sabrinas views are down, her content lacking so any excuse for a video. How dare she sit there and rant about her granny dying when she couldn't even get out of her 2 for Ā£12 asda mix & match pjs to go to her funeral. She brings everything back to how it affects her. It's not as if she stayed up and waked the woman, so what has her granny got to do with being busy? She's just vile!
Omg I know! How does the granny dying affect what sheā€™s doing. She still ā€œcleanedā€ her house so she could have made that key ring. She likes to spout oh Iā€™m so kind Iā€™d do anything for anyone. But when it comes to actually doing it she canā€™t say she forget or couldnā€™t be bothered she has to have an important reason. She could have made it and walked to the post office 5 mins away and post it but no she couldnā€™t be bothered.
Her views have been done since the whole hospital drama so she needs to invent things now.
I donā€™t see why she has to wait til Tuesday to go to town why she canā€™t get off her lazy ass and go today or tomorrow for eye drops. She said sheā€™s had it 10 days and only now getting something for it. Well Courtney is and sheā€™s paying back the ma on Tuesday. So the reason she isnā€™t going it is that sheā€™s skint.
And off course she reads on here but she canā€™t say anything about what we have said because she canā€™t admit it.
Also because everything we have said on here is the truth!!

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Omg I know! How does the granny dying affect what sheā€™s doing. She still ā€œcleanedā€ her house so she could have made that key ring. She likes to spout oh Iā€™m so kind Iā€™d do anything for anyone. But when it comes to actually doing it she canā€™t say she forget or couldnā€™t be bothered she has to have an important reason. She could have made it and walked to the post office 5 mins away and post it but no she couldnā€™t be bothered.
Her views have been done since the whole hospital drama so she needs to invent things now.
I donā€™t see why she has to wait til Tuesday to go to town why she canā€™t get off her lazy ass and go today or tomorrow for eye drops. She said sheā€™s had it 10 days and only now getting something for it. Well Courtney is and sheā€™s paying back the ma on Tuesday. So the reason she isnā€™t going it is that sheā€™s skint.
And off course she reads on here but she canā€™t say anything about what we have said because she canā€™t admit it.
Also because everything we have said on here is the truth!!

She said Courtney was going "and I will pay mum back"
I assumed from that, that yet again she has spent all her money on tat.
She said she was going on Tuesday, I assume thats benefits day

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Maybe change your rug Sabrina, I'm sick of seen that grey thing on your floor , it's giving me the " ick" šŸ˜‚ while your at take these fecking candles away from your fire place . You need a bit of the old " feng shui" get rid of all your se and you might just be able to breath and dispose of clutter around you. No wonder your diddies are sagging and swinging all over the place , they canna breath in that house of yours šŸ¤£

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She said Courtney was going "and I will pay mum back"
I assumed from that, that yet again she has spent all her money on tat.
She said she was going on Tuesday, I assume thats benefits day
Aye must be pay day on Tuesday. How she has spent so much in a short space of time is beyond me. She never heard of saving for emergencies.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Maybe change your rug Sabrina, I'm sick of seen that grey thing on your floor , it's giving me the " ick" šŸ˜‚ while your at take these fecking candles away from your fire place . You need a bit of the old " feng shui" get rid of all your se and you might just be able to breath and dispose of clutter around you. No wonder your diddies are sagging and swinging all over the place , they canna breath in that house of yours šŸ¤£
You mean her womanā€™s things upstairs hahahah. Just say breasts Sabrina itā€™s not a dirty word.