Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
“and Logan will get something another day, cause just because one doesn’t get and the other does ya know” in other words she doesn’t give a do about Logan cause he wasn’t giving her the huge attention she thought “he” would. You know scabby Sabbie mummy’s don’t favour one child over the other! A mummy treats all her kids equally!! What happened to the money Logan’s nana gave you to buy Logan something around Jamie’s birthday that you said you were going to buy him something from it did you steal the child’s money to fund your day out at the hospital

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Is Jamie confined to the room? She only puts that voice on when she enters the room. Surely if he sees everything then he would all ready know you bought him a book. Your babbling bullshit don’t make any sense. I highly doubt you will go through the book with him as I think it’s a little out of your age range. She only reads baby books because that’s all she can read. She probably has an eye infection coz of her dirty fingernails rubbing her eyes. Also I highly doubt she finished her antibiotics so god knows what dirty infections are in that body. 🤮😷

Jun 16, 2024
Belfast
Look at the absolute state of Casper's Room, it's like a jumble sale with all that crap! Definitely must've been payday from the Bru with all the hauls she's done today. Oh and also the actual child full sized COT in the room?!! Doesn't she know about SIDS and not having all those teddy's in the cot? (should it be renamed Sudden Delusional Doll Syndrome) 😝

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
And the goon is gonna still use the resin that is what is giving her the sore eyes it a known allergy to it when you are using it as much as her with no gloves, eye drops and baby balm ain’t gonna help she is thick, I think she does that on badness when she says Jamie son sounds so fake , she is a nut job
Or jamie baby, the way she says baby gives me the ick 🤢🤢

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Totally fake so she is 🙄 . She does my nut in 😂 that bedroom looks like a shop . Just aswell there are no real kids there as all that s lying around would be a hazzard to a kids life . Imagine getting excited on payday just to go and buy s , she would be aswell just standing in the street handing her money out to random strangers 🤷‍♀️ if jamie is 12 then I don't think he would have his room like that ffs , his pals would rip the piss out of him with all that se . A kid that age would have a tv , games console , favourite football team pictures , maybe a desk to do homework etc , she has no idea . As for her dollies well that's just so wrong on many levels . Imagine the housing executive wanted to rewire the house or do some upgrading or something and seen all her s and a room dedicated to her dollies 😂 her whole life is like one of these horror thrillers you see on amazon prime 😂😂😂 bet she's going to cook the chicken today to eat at 9pm tonight 😂😂 . Enjoy your day Sabby , while I go to work and pay my taxes so you can keep buying se 😡

May 6, 2024
antrim
Question - she was putting the new pjs on the dolls last night and tucking them in - where are the wide awake dolls????? Did she sell them? - and her screaming poverty! Or did they pay for the deposit in the new doll coming ?
They disappeared ages ago, never mentioned by her. She’s obviously sold them. She didn’t even have some of them that long. She’s a header.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Walking around the works arguing with herself omg 😂😂😂😂 “ i couldn’t care less” you quite clearly do love. Then going home and talking to herself this woman needs signed in asap 🤣 pure comedy gold.
she keeps saying why do we watch her if we don’t like her, and that’s exactly why, she’s comedy gold 😂 she’s an absolute weapon

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
An adult male cat should have 40-50g of cooked chicken, an average cooked breast is 175g, she overfeeds cats the same way she over feeds children to make them like her,

How DOES her house get so dirty? It gets messy because she is a hoarder/shopaholic, but she says she cleans "from top to bottom" but its always properly manky