Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Seriously she’s selling the junk bots. After reserving them on the toy website. And going on how great it was. I knew she had no intention of opening it. She gets these things shows them online like look at me great mother all the crap I’ve bought my imaginary child. Then few weeks later sells it all. And she had the cheek to say one night she donates all the toys. Wonder if this £30 is to fund her wee trip to the port with her dolly and bear in the pram.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
You can tell she puts on a fake gurning voice. With the breathing and trying hold back the tears. Then it’s HI BUB in the high voice and back to woe is me. Fake fake b. Makes a mockery out of anyone who has lost a child. She just drags it out for attention.
Yes I laughed out loud, her sitting snottering over the teddy and then it’s HI BUB all cheery** , she’s a fing header 😂😂😂

Last edited:
May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Omg now the tears. Would it not have been better to do that in private. If it’s a sacred outfit. Why do all that with the gurning and still holding the phone up ! Oh do I can’t cope with the fake crying and heavy breathing while hugging the bear. Either put the phone away or admit that was all for views and attention.
Some craic if she goes to the bother of getting his hair sowed into the pocket and something happens the teddy in the port. Stupid t hasn’t an ounce of sense . That hair should be precious ffs

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Some craic if she goes to the bother of getting his hair sowed into the pocket and something happens the teddy in the port. Stupid t hasn’t an ounce of sense . That hair should be precious ffs
I know the bear and the hair and precious keepsakes that shouldn’t leave the house. They can’t be replaced but that silly bint wants to take them to a windy beach. Simple sabby doesn’t have a clue.

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
Hmmmmm the old bag s seen things because there s nothing in that bag she has judging by her behaviour on the stuff for sale bundle she s watching here bon stop can I ask was her pregnancy real because I'm starting to think she could make the whole thing up

May 6, 2024
antrim
Omg now the tears. Would it not have been better to do that in private. If it’s a sacred outfit. Why do all that with the gurning and still holding the phone up ! Oh do I can’t cope with the fake crying and heavy breathing while hugging the bear. Either put the phone away or admit that was all for views and attention.
She’s literally so cringe I can’t cope with how much of an attention seeker she is.