Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Her eyes are going to be so bad that she'll back at out of hours this weekend mark my words. As usual manky fing Sbrina has the worst hay fever, worse than anyone before her.

Side note - has anyone else noticed how everything she items makes/creature she meets is a male/wee dude and then every person in real life is a lovely LOVELY lady. I say this respectfully, she should be studied her delusions are literally baffling.

Jun 9, 2024
Lancashire
Her eyes are going to be so bad that she'll back at out of hours this weekend mark my words. As usual manky fing Sbrina has the worst hay fever, worse than anyone before her.

Side note - has anyone else noticed how everything she items makes/creature she meets is a male/wee dude and then every person in real life is a lovely LOVELY lady. I say this respectfully, she should be studied her delusions are literally baffling.
Very weird delusion with boys. I'm surprised she has female cats tbh the poor boy reborns don't stay 2 minutes

Jun 9, 2024
Lancashire
OK ladies, form an orderly queue, I dont want crushed in the rush, obviously I am donating my extensive design skills :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: for free, here we have the first batch of charity t-shirts, all proceeds are going to the "Let's help Sabby get her hand surgically removed from the side of her face" fund.

Sure to be popular so get your orders in quickly to ensure you have yours for the CC day out at the port, Text colour can of course be changed to match your sliders😁

Screenshot 2024-07-24 120451.png
What's with the hand touching that bit of her face 🤣🤣🤣

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I’m what I’ve have I watched she has all the curing resin in a food cupboard. Does she not realise that the fumes are all round the food and in the cupboard so when she opens it she gets the full blast of fumes. It’s nothing to with washing hands it’s the fumes that are attacking her eyes. Dumb b. It says always use in a ventilated area for a reason.

Carrrrrrrrrr

May 17, 2024
northern ireland
I’m what I’ve have I watched she has all the curing resin in a food cupboard. Does she not realise that the fumes are all round the food and in the cupboard so when she opens it she gets the full blast of fumes. It’s nothing to with washing hands it’s the fumes that are attacking her eyes. Dumb b. It says always use in a ventilated area for a reason.
She will never admit it is it a half wit I know it is to did the resin for a short while and got a reaction. Itchy sore swollen eyes it will o ly go away when she stops using it

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She’s also very into boys should like boys stuff and girls should like girls. Like refusing to by Jamie the pink prime coz obviously it’s for girls. Also the key rings making boys ones with footballs on them. Girls play football too. She really has no clue about modern life.

She has no clue about children in general.