Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
"If you have someone up there, they will be looking down thinking what a total waste of space you are"

SO much I could say!!
I was the same but I’ll not stoop to her level I don’t know how she comes up with half the stuff how can someone be so nasty or think of such horrible things to say 😳

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I’m pretty sure ciaron is the guy who found one of Sabrina’s tat bags at the grave yard and was sooo grateful he gave it to his wee sister. Apparently it was the light of a very crappy day at the graveyard.
I’m currently in Dundalk might take a detour through omagh again on the way home. 😂😂😂😂 if not we will see Sabrina at the port in two weeks. Maybe I will have words with her then.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I’m pretty sure ciaron is the guy who found one of Sabrina’s tat bags at the grave yard and was sooo grateful he gave it to his wee sister. Apparently it was the light of a very crappy day at the graveyard.
I’m currently in Dundalk might take a detour through omagh again on the way home. 😂😂😂😂 if not we will see Sabrina at the port in two weeks. Maybe I will have words with her then.
Gon and scoot down. She’s live atm, wave in the window at her 😂