Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Rockie is only keeping the peace and has no intentions of going near sabrina mckenna that is fact and I am not fake . Do you know that I could get you all reported for harassment as your IP addresses can be traced so think on that when you all start being disgusting .
Do U realise that no U can't 😂we r talking on a gossip page we aren't approaching any off U if yous come here 2 read it's you're own fault 🙈 now don't make urself look silly.. this page is about Sabrina anyone else we mention its banter ..

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
You all have your location on this comment cafe as it directs me straight to your Snapchat and I can see where most of you are . Did none of you look at your settings and I googled some of your names and guess what it took me straight to your Facebook and insta pages
Sooooo exciting let's play a game .. go guess where I am Frist 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
You all have your location on this comment cafe as it directs me straight to your Snapchat and I can see where most of you are . Did none of you look at your settings and I googled some of your names and guess what it took me straight to your Facebook and insta pages
Funny isn't it I don't have Snapchat plus trust me ye will never find out who I am how about u just piss off back Sabrina

May 6, 2024
antrim
It’s the only one that’s been put up, that one about her saying he strangled her. Wonder did he take time to read the caption on that video of all the stuff she’s making out she suffers with now because of him
interesting, he has to have been reading here then to do you think to have found that page? I didn’t even know it existed until I seen it posted on here