Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
To all of you guys, sometimes it’s hard to find the words to support you but I do support you, as time goes on we learn a little bit more about each other and to see you open up about how you feel, what you’ve been through or indeed any of our moments we share, it’s lovely. You are the most crazy, lovely, funny & supportive group of people I’ve never met 🥰
Love this 😍 we aren’t a bad wee bunch on here at all are we ❤️

May 6, 2024
antrim
This is how loud she is I was in my house and my house is not close to her no matter what she thinks 😂 but well let her think what she wants she has fought with just about everyone at this point but my point is I could hear her telling the taxi driver about how much she spent on Jodie 😳 now I didn’t see her I heard her that’s how I knew she had been away
Omg imagine hearing that big voice all the time 😂

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
To all of you guys, sometimes it’s hard to find the words to support you but I do support you, as time goes on we learn a little bit more about each other and to see you open up about how you feel, what you’ve been through or indeed any of our moments we share, it’s lovely. You are the most crazy, lovely, funny & supportive group of people I’ve never met 🥰
Awe this is lovely 🩷 I honestly feel friendship here and I think we are gaining trust with each other . Its not all about the clampit 😂 but we are here for each other 🩷 xx

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I think that too, it’s a lovely wee bunch of people the laughs I get at some of the comments makes my day 😂 the clampit can say what she wants about us but i think everyone on here is lovely 😊

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023

I love this 🥰
it encapsulates us wonderfully🥰

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
22 seconds into the first video and she mentions spending on Jodie, 23 seconds on the 2nd one...

Swearing how much she hates us as Jodie walks beside her, what kind of parent allows their child out with a head case like her??
Her big day out, she hasnt even made it to the bus and we are in her head already :LOL:
Yeah she really doesnt care about us MUCH

Jun 16, 2024
Northern Ireland
She is an absolute head melt. You'd think she never seen a seagull in her life before. Feeding them a whole tray of doughnuts. Throwing them onto the sand where people are. Going on about how much she spent. On a pile of tat. Did Michael or the cats not get anything? And poor Ivan he never got a thing either.
Aw aw aw aw aw fan tas tic day.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
22 seconds into the first video and she mentions spending on Jodie, 23 seconds on the 2nd one...

Swearing how much she hates us as Jodie walks beside her, what kind of parent allows their child out with a head case like her??
Her big day out, she hasnt even made it to the bus and we are in her head already :LOL:
Yeah she really doesnt care about us MUCH
I was thinking the same poor Jodie 😳 she wasn’t even out of omagh and she was on about us and she calls us obsessed 😂 there were several conversations on here today that weren’t Sabrina related wonder could she say the same about her day 😳