Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
Sabrina Angel mom apparently edited the video of her wanting someone to choke dead . How could they possibly have edited it, it came out of her mouth
Exactly! Then she says the bit before was edited to show why she said that. There is no justification or reason for anyone to wish someone to choke to death! She’s a fing wab

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She's sooooo dangerous I do remember her day she was told her miss was a boy BUT before that video she never mentioned that she ever had a miss an that's why noone believed her .. she's a viscous bastard that needs help she realised she could control rocky then when she realised he demoted her all off a sudden he is back 2 being a sperm donor talking 2 Jamie as if he is sitting their .. no joke I bet he looks down more on his father than her .. just cos she buys him crap he can't use she thinks that makes him love her more that's soooo typical of a predator they will prey on a child that they can there's some predators out their that live other kids alone an that's because they know they can't manipulate them .. or a s father buys a child everything cos they can't show their love that's Sabrina clearly bought as a child ... Anddrdd she is dogging out Jamie's father what about her own never hear anything of them I'm not trying 2 drag him but seems 2 me she has daddy issues .. Ps( no glasses again so sorry for mistakes) 🙈

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I’m glad too but I feel bad she’s slandering him on videos and bringing his wee daughter into it!

As you said mena we all have a past but here you are slagging the fella off for seeing through your desperate ways at trying to be in control of his life! You can’t talk about anyone taking drugs while town knows that one of your family members was a dealer and is on the run for dv!

Pot kettle black
Anooo she's a vile bastard .. she's actually mention a child that's living but slabbers about pple mention her son that's not here.. she's worse than any of us ... Ohhh see calls everyone else out but doesn mention her own family

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Very dangerous this is the real Sabrina she’s always been this vile and nasty! Always very jealous of others and I’m talking as far back as childhood! She’s definitely wired up the wrong way
Oh we all know her well U don't need 2 know her years 2 see the vile bastard she is hence chat we all see right through her

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Its awful how she gets away it not even him she has slandered so many people especially the lies about slagging of her child she really shouldn’t get away it. yeah her nephew was arrested here he should have been kept locked up
My advice 2 that man is getting all the proof from her page and go get her done for slander and Def of character he has a case she doesn't .. and it's Jaime David rocky McKenna??? She said that weans name wrong again

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She really has a cheek to s anyone of sitting there looking like that. And to start on anyone’s kids. She’s talking to the wall. Jamie ain’t here he never was. Sad I know but he was born dead. He can’t have opinions or likes or anything. Looks like rocky gets that. He’s grieved for his son and moved on. She can’t and it’s annoys her so much that rocky has a little girl now. If Jamie was alive and grown no doubt she would have that man tortured for child support and gifts for the kid. When something happened she didn’t like it would be nah sorry Jamie your dad don’t care. Would have messed the boy up so much.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
She really has a cheek to s anyone of sitting there looking like that. And to start on anyone’s kids. She’s talking to the wall. Jamie ain’t here he never was. Sad I know but he was born dead. He can’t have opinions or likes or anything. Looks like rocky gets that. He’s grieved for his son and moved on. She can’t and it’s annoys her so much that rocky has a little girl now. If Jamie was alive and grown no doubt she would have that man tortured for child support and gifts for the kid. When something happened she didn’t like it would be nah sorry Jamie your dad don’t care. Would have messed the boy up so much.
It’s the fact she called him a wimp too for not wanting to sit close to her when she was giving birth. He was a 19year old child. I was 19 when I had my first child and I honestly don’t know how I would have reacted if something had happened him. That child is now 18, and I couldn’t imagine him having to deal with such pain at this age. She’s basically calling a 19year old child a wimp. Sick sick woman

May 6, 2024
antrim
It’s the fact she called him a wimp too for not wanting to sit close to her when she was giving birth. He was a 19year old child. I was 19 when I had my first child and I honestly don’t know how I would have reacted if something had happened him. That child is now 18, and I couldn’t imagine him having to deal with such pain at this age. She’s basically calling a 19year old child a wimp. Sick sick woman
Same here my son turns 18 this month so not far off Rocky’s age when he became a dad and there is no way on this earth I could even imagine him in that position! And let me tell ya if some 32 year old woman were to start sniffing around him I’d fing chase her her down in my car.