Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Wtaf 😳 just caught up on her videos, I have no words . What a total unhinged embarrassing foul mouthed clampit she is . If she was my daughter , I'd have her slapped into next weekend and disown her . Is she for real , if I were Rocky I'd have her charged . I didn't think she could go any lower , she's totally reached the gutter now .

May 6, 2024
antrim
Yano what else, see if she didn’t use her stillborn baby for clout at every opportunity, there wouldn’t be people saying sick things like that. But no doubt Sabrina will do what she always does and make a series of tik toks about it all.
Sabrina just remember when you’re looking for someone to blame for that disgusting comment, you remember that your “trolls” extend a lot further than this wee website. It doesn’t all come back to here as you just love to make out.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
We get blamed for everything. The comment on Rocky’s page as well, we know we didn’t do it! She can’t see beyond us
Exactly I told rocky it wasn us an he said no I know yous didn so that's enough for me whatever Sabrina is tryna do with that comment she failed miserably.. just proves the letters sent 2 her she defo wrote herself

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I think when you display such unhinged behaviour in public like she does, she is going to attract ALL sorts of people and comments ScabbySabby thinks they are ALL in here.
I'm not entirely sure they let you empty the contents of a coffin before they bury it,
:unsure:
Thats what gets to me we get the blame for every comment, how many of us does she think there are. This time last year she was saying she was being bullied and this group didn’t exist then so where does she think they have all went? She’s totally cluess and the nastier she is the more enemies she’s making

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She’s trying to keep the attention on her and make out we are the big baddies. I 100% believe she wrote the letters and she wrote that comment. She’s coming out with the worst possible things so people won’t think it’s her. She’s such a bad liar when asked about the hate mail her answers give her away. She’s a sick sick woman.
Yip and tryna keep rocky from talking 2 us scored of what he might tell us but sooner or later she has 2 understand she can't control everyone... Exactly outa everything that was ever said she tells people that 1 first it was 1 of the first things she told rocky that we said an now someone writes it does she really thinks she's that clever

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
That’s why she’s doing her “truth” videos and turning off comments. There must be loads he knows and isn’t saying. She’s trying to discredit his name so no one believes him. Even if he had killled someone I’d still believe him over her.
She said on the live WE had no food and went for days not eating and now it’s changed back to he starved me and took all my money. She also said before back then she wasn’t talking to her mother and now it’s I had to sell my laptop to pay mum back. I think any mother wouldn’t care about getting money back and let them keep it for food. None of her lies make sense.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Yip she's frantic 2 get her truth out she's made herself out 2 be a victim an now with us talking 2 him she knows it's all coming out .. he dropped a few clues on his live there so interesting live today he jumped of an said he will be back on in a half an hour or so he said basically the calm before the strom so something is going down
Oh I hope she gets arrested. It’s malicious communication. If they can do CLA for it they can do her.