Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jul 30, 2024
UK
Another video complaining that rocky didn't defend Jamie in his reply back to the bones comment. Clearly she cannot read or lacks basic understanding cause what he said basically was 'stop talking shxt I was there' how she couldn't make sense of that I don't know. Then saying everyone else is mental? That's rich for someone who buys materialistic things for a child thats existence is not on earth, you should've got help and your family should've advocated for it too don't know who enabled your psychotic behaviour these number of years because it really is not normal. Ps materialistic things don't mean love, btw. Just so you know.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Did she really not realise that that cat just sprayed over those bags out there. Speaking from experience cat piss is really hard to get rid off. The smell is awful.

I saw the cat spraying. She wont notice it stinking, her house must reek, she has piles of dishes sitting and puppy pads and she doesnt wash or change for days and days. She is probably using the cat piss as an air freshner

May 6, 2024
antrim
She is one low life tramp. Laughing at someone who is telling her they cry as they have mental health issues. :(
She pretends to the DWP she is depressed, I hope they come after her and take EVERYTHING except basic money.
Attention seeking SCUM
Out of that whole rant this is the part that sickens me most 😡 how fing dare she mock anyone for how they’re feeling! She’s a horrible t!

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Who even said that video he put up was about Sabrina. And why is she even looking on his account she said herself she blocked him yet she can see his video’s comments and followers. He hasn’t mentioned her yet she is on his account everyday and is taking what he posts that it’s about her. I think someone is a bit obsessed with Rocky.
And to be mocking him for crying about being depressed. She cries about everything and puts it all over TikTok. And one more thing that comment wasn’t slagging Jamie is was slagging her and what she supposedly done with his bones. So why would he stand up for Jamie when nothing was said about him. She doesn’t know what he would do about it.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Who even said that video he put up was about Sabrina. And why is she even looking on his account she said herself she blocked him yet she can see his video’s comments and followers. He hasn’t mentioned her yet she is on his account everyday and is taking what he posts that it’s about her. I think someone is a bit obsessed with Rocky.
And to be mocking him for crying about being depressed. She cries about everything and puts it all over TikTok. And one more thing that comment wasn’t slagging Jamie is was slagging her and what she supposedly done with his bones. So why would he stand up for Jamie when nothing was said about him. She doesn’t know what he would do about it.
I can’t believe she’s still ranting about him and it’s the same old s. Really showing what sort of character she is by mocking him for saying he’s depressed! But yet when anyone mocks her for buying toys for a child she doesn’t have they’re bullies! Make it make sense Sabrina!

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She is making a video and picked a STOP JUDGING banner for it as she sits and judges people for statng their opinion.
She is defending someone buying piles of junk food and states "if you dont like it scroll on by" She is as thick as mince, she could have scrolled on by but no, she makes videos about it.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She says "she isnt bullying she is just giving her opinion"
As if HER opinion is any better than anyone elses, does she think she is queen of the internet and she can state who can say what?
Why is it ok for her to give her opinion, but not the people giving theirs?
Imagine that thing calling other people ignorant? :oops:

pink lass

Jul 30, 2024
Omagh
Can you imagine the life jamie would of had if this is how she acts now even 10 years later that kids would of been kept locked up in her house being force to have no contact because of sabrina. It's all about her turn so nasty just because she didn't get her own way I can only imagine how she treated rocky eap when he was only young. Too many kids are put in the middle of fall outs and thar women is even doing it in his memory which is just evil. Laughing at him crying yet sits cutting her arms for attention screaming and crying about how she has had it so hard this is the reason you are alone god knew not to subject another human to your wicked ways sabrina.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Out of that whole rant this is the part that sickens me most 😡 how fing dare she mock anyone for how they’re feeling! She’s a horrible t!
She is truly a horrible person I hope people see that, to mock someone for crying is awful, at least his tears are real not put on like hers she’s a narcissist doesn’t have a real or genuine emotion it’s all fake