Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Hi everybody I’m back! Not been on for a bit, wanted a break from the internet 🤣 See she put a video up about me, I was laughing my head off she can’t even brush her hair 🤣 how have you all been
My full name has been put on a video too 😂 and apparently I too look like a scarecrow 😂😂 welcome back, I hope you’re ok! ❤️❤️

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
I watched the dinner with the cats. Omg the very cooker knobs has cat hair stuck to them. Did you see the dirt of the kitchen floor? Wtf does she be doing all day?? She has all day everyday to clean. Why is there a kids kitchen in the hall? That house needs fumigated. She is just pure unadulterated lazy woman. They are 2 cats that aren't hers and pawing on worktops. I'm ready to 🤮. That black one looks like it has the mange 🤢🤢

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Did she share the video of her and Rocky or was it someone else? I’m so slow catching up it’s on Sabrina angel mummy
Sabrinaangelmom shared a couple videos of them live that night, is that what you mean? Of her basically giving him orders and if he did what she said she wouldn’t call him sperm doner anymore

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
4 nodding dog videos, FOUR.
All saying how much she doesnt care what people/us think of her strong independent self I expect :rolleyes:

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday whatever you are doing, easy one for me I think, I have some work to catch up on and then Tesco is coming later. I dont want you all being jealous of my rock n roll life now:p

Nice to see everyone back
:love:

May 6, 2024
antrim
4 nodding dog videos, FOUR.
All saying how much she doesnt care what people/us think of her strong independent self I expect :rolleyes:

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday whatever you are doing, easy one for me I think, I have some work to catch up on and then Tesco is coming later. I dont want you all being jealous of my rock n roll life now:p

Nice to see everyone back
:love:
And she has her hair down trying to appear dare I say attractive 😂😂
Who’s she aiming them at rocky or us?
fing balloon 🎈

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
And she has her hair down trying to appear dare I say attractive 😂😂
Who’s she aiming them at rocky or us?
fing balloon 🎈
I did notice she was "trying"
and only last week we commented about not brushing her hair/it always being up in the same scrunchie, but nooooooooooooo she doesnt read on here or take notice of what we say:rolleyes: :LOL:
We are her puppermaster, she just doesnt realise it

Screenshot 2024-08-18 104101.png