Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

nottelling

Jun 25, 2024
omagh
I got the impression this “A” she goes on about wasn’t even on here. Some of those pages have alot more followers than whats on here. So she can’t blame all her problems on this.

I am most concerned for you if I’m honest. Does she know who you are? As much as I don’t think she’d have the ⚽️s to do anything she did go to someones place of work so definitely unpredictable.
I’m A and only joined this group yesterday because she brought me into this but I will not lower myself to say anything bad about her that’s what she wants is us to say something bad to say poor me , my mummy was a very proud mum and granny leaving behind me a 18 year old and 6 year old I wouldn’t wish the pain we feel losing our mummy on her but I do wish she wouldn’t of said what was said only because I followed a different tiktok I would never comment on anyone grief even after she’s publicly spoken about mine I’m doing my mummy very proud she was a lovely strong kind woman and that’s what I will be no matter how far others take it ( I know she reads here so I want her to see this )

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
I’m A and only joined this group yesterday because she brought me into this but I will not lower myself to say anything bad about her that’s what she wants is us to say something bad to say poor me , my mummy was a very proud mum and granny leaving behind me a 18 year old and 6 year old I wouldn’t wish the pain we feel losing our mummy on her but I do wish she wouldn’t of said what was said only because I followed a different tiktok I would never comment on anyone grief even after she’s publicly spoken about mine I’m doing my mummy very proud she was a lovely strong kind woman and that’s what I will be no matter how far others take it ( I know she reads here so I want her to see this )
Big hugs🤗 , you seem a lovely person and I bet your mummy will be watching over you with pride 💕💕xx

May 24, 2024
ireland
Last year I was in a community which with a certain group of people turned it very toxic (collecting stuff) I got so sick and tired of the weird se that was going on that I called out one of the people for faking quite obviously faking attempted suicide. Her and her weird friends suddenly became very very very very nasty and started making nasty comments about me and my family. Anyway moral of the story, I blocked and never bothered about them again. She’s her own worst enemy I don’t understand why she just doesn’t forget about us and the rest of the people and just shut the do up. Her entire existence is based around screaming at her phone the creep

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Hey everyone. I’m just back from seeing some cows at whitepark bay. Absolutely beautiful place but the walk back up near killed me hahaha.
Honestly thank you all for letting me know what she has been saying. I did the right thing not responding as that is what she wanted. I’m not going to the police as I’m not in danger she is sad pathetic little woman who by the looks off of has her account banned so either way I win. 😀

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Ir proves how awful she is and obsessed she goes through tik toks that post about her if someone has liked it even accidentally she messages them a load of abuse she assumes they are on here but you and another woman haven’t been posting on here and she has been talking in an awful way about both of yous really nasty comments for no reason and she wonders why people don’t like her. I hope your ok don’t let her get to you she is the one in the wrong x

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
It
Hey everyone. I’m just back from seeing some cows at whitepark bay. Absolutely beautiful place but the walk back up near killed me hahaha.
Honestly thank you all for letting me know what she has been saying. I did the right thing not responding as that is what she wanted. I’m not going to the police as I’m not in danger she is sad pathetic little woman who by the looks off of has her account banned so either way I win.
It’s a beautiful part of country isnt it and it’s lovely to see cows on a beach 😊 I’m glad you had a good day your just right to have said nothing she’ll eventually give up and start on someone else 😳