Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
Apart from the cat food not one thing in that shopping haul is essential or needed, she really does have money to burn. If she would save up and get a new sofa and stair carpet, maybe new clothes, it would suit her better. She buys away at cat food but you never see her giving it to them.
I know she literally buys the biggest load of se!
She’s just away in the head and addicted to buying rubbish.Monster truck cars for the invisible boys 🙄
I mean it’s beyond ridiculous. I have no words for her behaviour. Maybe if she had to work for her money she wouldn’t be so quick to throw it away

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
I definitely agree. Sabrina if you’re reading this. A good way to make you feel good about yourself is pampering yourself. Not buying things stupidly. I mean. Go for spa you and Esme, (not taking the piss) being serious, I know Esme is your copying system. But go for a nice day getting your hair done, your nails done buy some lovely clothes and try enjoy yourself and not let social media get you down. This is a positive message for you.

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
This is my tiktok account, it's set to private because I was getting follow requests from people and you don't know who to trust, I definitely agree with a few people on here about needing somewhere private to talk, there is a few apps where you just need a username, we could set up a group chat to.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240824_192705_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240824_192705_TikTok.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 36

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Who’s getsabrinaoff iv requested it but now im wondering if this is legit. It’s still a new TT i set up so whoever it is isnt still gonna find my main account. But iv got to know quite a few of you and who’s genuine enough. I won’t request someone’s personal account on tt, if i know the user is from here on the fake account il add but I like I says I won’t add your own personal account so that way no fingers can be pointed if something was to happen.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Absolute madness. From the last few weeks she’s been absolutely vile to the point where her account was banned , then trying to reinvent herself as miss innocent, making evil videos then deleting them. She’s a maniac. How she can just flip the switch back is mind boggling.
So manic an it's them type of people we need 2 watch unno who she reminds me of I don't know if yous watch teen mom I think it's called amber portwood ? Up and down lashes out takes no accountability everything has a prob but not her and is a selfish b an at times trys 2 paint herself as a saint

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
So manic an it's them type of people we need 2 watch unno who she reminds me of I don't know if yous watch teen mom I think it's called amber portwood ? Up and down lashes out takes no accountability everything has a prob but not her and is a selfish b an at times trys 2 paint herself as a saint
I’ve followed teen mom girls for years. Amber has a disgusting attitude, she always wants to be the centre of attention. Breaks my heart for Leah x

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Who’s getsabrinaoff iv requested it but now im wondering if this is legit. It’s still a new TT i set up so whoever it is isnt still gonna find my main account. But iv got to know quite a few of you and who’s genuine enough. I won’t request someone’s personal account on tt, if i know the user is from here on the fake account il add but I like I says I won’t add your own personal account so that way no fingers can be pointed if something was to happen.
Just look for r accounts with prime on them an r usernames on here

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
She’s 100% read in here about her shopping when someone mentioned all the stuff she bought wasn’t essential apart from cat food. Cause her latest video where she’s giving her opinion is her cats well looked after
Oh dear another negative video up on the saints account. So is she trying to accuse someone In the park of starving their cats or what?