Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Good morning everyone. So just getting back to catching up, who owns this account? They have a mixture of Sabrina and another person on that account, but they have something I was looking for only might not be able to pull the screen to clear shot it. The hand writing of the kindness thing, mind I says I was looking for it. Anyways I will properly go back and read 10 messages now.

Attachments

• IMG_0329.jpeg
    IMG_0329.jpeg
    214.2 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0327.png
    IMG_0327.png
    320.4 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0328.png
    IMG_0328.png
    111.5 KB · Views: 73

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
hello folks. Just read over 20 pages on here lol. Hope everyone is ok ❤️ as for fake accounts with a baby’s picture that is just disgusting, absolutely no need, grow up , Sabby gives plenty of content without using the baby. Probably be made out it’s comment cafe which it definitely isn’t . Nobody here would be that disgusting and sick.

And comments being made referencing the birth of a still born. Completely uncalled for and would have been very triggering for parents reading that had to go through the trauma of having a wee stillborn.

I’m hungover to the balls. Happy Sunday folks xx

May 6, 2024
antrim
Just went on to one of my other accounts and I appear to be following 0kidsmum. So I must have been following them when they were under a different name, who the do is it I wonder?
Whoever it is they were posting about someone completely different on down their page, then all of a sudden switched to posting sabby.

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Iv no idea who okids is either, been trying to work it out. Some members here have previously been following it (so my guess under a different name) 2 accounts disappeared spillthetea, getsabrinaofftiktik I don’t think it would be spillthetea, but perhaps the other one. Then as you know I screen grab as much as possible, and searched my folder and found this, again might be completely wrong. I even thought I’d be a clever clogs and try to save the old old videos thinking the watermark would show original user but the watermark was new account holder. So iv hit a brick wall. But I will tell you now its 100% not me, I know one person in this group knows my full identity due to videos being sent over but the rest have only seen my new TT account with this users name.

Attachments

• IMG_0336.png
    IMG_0336.png
    318.7 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0335.jpeg
    IMG_0335.jpeg
    97.4 KB · Views: 76

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Morning

Just caught up! That 0 kids account is disgusting posting those photo but I wouldn’t put it past her being behind it sympathy and peoples attention is running thin! That’s the only thing important to Sabrina ppl seeing her as the angel mummy being bullied and put through hell!

Char’s comments were to far and I do believe was pushed to it by Sabrina for making a mockery of her ivf etc! Sabrina can’t play the victim with that comment for the simple fact is she’s said and threatened worse on loads of ppl

May 6, 2024
antrim
I’ve reported the photos also, and it’s not me. I agree with you all, it’s wrong and if Sabrina sees them she’ll be justifiably reagent! And yes, we’ll get the blame 🫣
They’re awful, I Duno guys I don’t wanna accuse anyone and I’m not,I just think the timing fits with her spat with that Charlene Walsh one and those Sabrina related photos going up on that account.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I’ve reported the photos also, and it’s not me. I agree with you all, it’s wrong and if Sabrina sees them she’ll be justifiably reagent! And yes, we’ll get the blame 🫣

She has flounced saying she has left TikTok, she knows she has no one left to con.
The timing of that account is IMPECCABLE wouldnt you say?
I am 99% sure she posted that herself so she has something to come back for and BE annoyed about

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
They’re awful, I Duno guys I don’t wanna accuse anyone and I’m not,I just think the timing fits with her spat with that Charlene Walsh one and those Sabrina related photos going up on that account.

Charlene seems to have come out of nowhere. On that account is stuff going back years. That milk post for instance, Sabby was SOOOOOOOOOOO smug about that at the time. Would a randomer keep a post where Sabby tried to fool everyone?
The videos/voice overs/added sounds are VERY amateur

I'm not defending what Charlene said, but soon as photos of her child were saved and posted, she had right on her side, she didnt need to post anything else, would she risk that? Dunno

May 6, 2024
antrim
Charlene seems to have come out of nowhere. On that account is stuff going back years. That milk post for instance, Sabby was SOOOOOOOOOOO smug about that at the time. Would a randomer keep a post where Sabby tried to fool everyone?
The videos/voice overs/added sounds are VERY amateur

I'm not defending what Charlene said, but soon as photos of her child were saved and posted, she had right on her side, she didnt need to post anything else, would she risk that? Dunno
Yeah that milk one I don’t even remember that, so must have been very old.I’ve never even seen that one before. The whole thing is odd, perhaps you’re right about it being sabby herself so she has a reason to come back to tik tok , I know she will be itching to come back, the woman has nothing else going on in her life, tik tok was basically how she passed her day.
That Charlene one said she’s contacted police, being in London would they have contacted Sabrina? Maybe they have and that’s why she hasn’t come back on tik tok yet?

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Yeah that milk one I don’t even remember that, so must have been very old.I’ve never even seen that one before. The whole thing is odd, perhaps you’re right about it being sabby herself so she has a reason to come back to tik tok , I know she will be itching to come back, the woman has nothing else going on in her life, tik tok was basically how she passed her day.
That Charlene one said she’s contacted police, being in London would they have contacted Sabrina? Maybe they have and that’s why she hasn’t come back on tik tok yet?

She pranced around Asda like an idiot making a HUGE show of buying baby milk, kept talking about it, patting it in the trolley, lifting it up and putting it back down beside her dolly. It went on and on and on. She wanted people to think she was buying it for the dolly and then she put it in the food bank trolley after saying 783 times that she knew people would think "oh aye buying milk for yer dolly" in that inane voice she does.
She was SO smug
Balloon that she is

May 6, 2024
antrim
She pranced around Asda like an idiot making a HUGE show of buying baby milk, kept talking about it, patting it in the trolley, lifting it up and putting it back down beside her dolly. It went on and on and on. She wanted people to think she was buying it for the dolly and then she put it in the food bank trolley after saying 783 times that she knew people would think "oh aye buying milk for yer dolly" in that inane voice she does.
She was SO smug
Balloon that she is
Wow what a dick! She just craves attention doesn’t she. Mortified for her, why not just buy it for the food bank and not show it 🙄

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Happy Sunday folks , just had a lovely breakfast cooked by hubby 😋 going to spend the afternoon with the grandkids , then to my sons for Sunday roast 😋 As much as we rip the piss out of sabby , we still have a heart and I don't think anyone on here would be so vile and disgusting to be behind those accounts .. whatever happened to the random ones that came on here , like lilian , charmorg, and there were a couple of others too that were a bit nippy to us with their comments 🤔 I'm totally lost with who's who 🙈 but to the ones I have on Tt account , I've total trust with yous 🩷 anyway enjoy your day xxxxxx🥰

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Happy Sunday folks , just had a lovely breakfast cooked by hubby 😋 going to spend the afternoon with the grandkids , then to my sons for Sunday roast 😋 As much as we rip the piss out of sabby , we still have a heart and I don't think anyone on here would be so vile and disgusting to be behind those accounts .. whatever happened to the random ones that came on here , like lilian , charmorg, and there were a couple of others too that were a bit nippy to us with their comments 🤔 I'm totally lost with who's who 🙈 but to the ones I have on Tt account , I've total trust with yous 🩷 anyway enjoy your day xxxxxx🥰
Have a lovely day Ashley and indeed you all 🥰

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I actually think it’s Sabrina behind the 0kids account. There are pictures from her old account that only went up 5 hours ago. She probably has loads of stuff from her old account saved on her phone. I wouldn’t put it past her to do that to prove her bullying point.
Me too!! Tried adding us all then post them pics an we all know she loves her voice overs . She's done that waiting the police contacting her 2 say look what they r doing 2 me that's why I reacted the way I did

sugarstring

Jul 31, 2024
Belfast
It was on the NI TikTok thread am suprise she hasn’t got her own page on this she a vile women acts all the innocent her and picka and there Derry shots they robbing people for juice 🤣🤦‍♀️
I am on my 3rd bottle of the Derry shots and can honestly say I have never felt better. I don’t think they are making people buy it so unsure how they are robbing people