Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Cut long story short the account that has the pics of Jamie up some of us think Sabby is Behind it an some people think Charlene is behind it .. hope that helps lol ...
Ok 👌🏼 thank you.
I’d never dream of putting my wee man’s photo up anywhere, we don’t have many and they are absolute treasures to us, I know sabby is manic but would she stoop so low as to use the photos as part of her battle strategy? (Maybe to make money & attention) I hope in this case we’re all wrong, of all the horrible things she has done , to me this would be an all time low, to use these but yet berate and bully some us for allegedly ‘bullying’ Jamie (Logan)

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
I just checked that account on TT I think it's Sabrina to be honest she would be on roaring at the phone if it wasn't
My brain isn’t taking all this in! I’ve had two glasses of wine (doesn’t happen to often these days) and I feel like we’re now in the middle of an episode of the Traitors, it’s an absolute minefield 😳
Same here I'm trying to catch up here I think it's either Sabrina or someone she has put up to it that making these accounts

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Ok 👌🏼 thank you.
I’d never dream of putting my wee man’s photo up anywhere, we don’t have many and they are absolute treasures to us, I know sabby is manic but would she stoop so low as to use the photos as part of her battle strategy? (Maybe to make money & attention) I hope in this case we’re all wrong, of all the horrible things she has done , to me this would be an all time low, to use these but yet berate and bully some us for allegedly ‘bullying’ Jamie (Logan)
She definitely would sure it was her behind the bones comments an all of the other accounts including putting the pics up of Sue's child an alvinand the chipmunks.. nothing would be too low for Sabby aslong as she gets the attention from it

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Sure look at the way she reacted to the bones comment that’s on par with the slither comment and yet she only reacted to Rocky’s reaction. Why didn’t she dive deep into finding out who wrote that? She wouldn’t be able to hold herself back if she saw that unless she knew who did it or did it her self. Her bully comments from the Jamie Lee account is her too. The Sarah account has been looking at my account so she’s active.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I don’t think Charlene would set up a fake account I think anything she wanted to post or say she would on her own account that’s just my take form reading what she wrote on Sabrina angel mom page. And as we know Sabrina is always trying to get in first with things to get herself out of trouble when she has been caught out I have an example of when she was caught out doing something she shouldn’t so straight away she put a video up about a cat 😂😂 to try and take away from the fact she had been caught and I’ve never mentioned it on here but I would su the account is her trying to get in first

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
So whatever day it was when that account posted the pics of Jamie I gives them a piece of my mind now I can see the comments and yous can't god only knows what other comments is under that that we can't see why would that be ?she's hidden the comments under it so if we go in saying it's disgusting then she cant blame us on it .. she's hidden comments so she can say well why has noone said anything under it and said how wrong it is this is all 2 make us look bad.. I wrote something under them all this is just the proof of 1 comment I made

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-01-17-26-19-95_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-01-17-26-19-95_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 75

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Now that account was made from an account in or around Omagh 😂 the person has had their location on when making that account @joanne U could crack that .. all the pics have a location on them .. the wee silly billy 😂🤣 Mon see how fast this page disappears
Locations still not adding up. Shows all different places which means it’s being set up

Attachments

• IMG_0375.png
    IMG_0375.png
    175.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0376.png
    IMG_0376.png
    292.1 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0377.png
    IMG_0377.png
    181.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0381.png
    IMG_0381.png
    368.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0380.png
    IMG_0380.png
    140.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0379.png
    IMG_0379.png
    300.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0378.png
    IMG_0378.png
    159.2 KB · Views: 54

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
The girl that was posted before Sabrina all them screenshots where posted on the same day 07/30 also!! She planned 2 make that a troll account
That’s what I said she made that account with pictures of random people to throw us off or she’s had it already. She’s changed the name. But yes I noticed the location tag aswell as omagh. Sunk Sabrina!!!

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I reckon she’s reading on here and is trying to correct it. It screams Sabrina. She said oh the rest don’t attack Jamie. But now she’s trying to get us all on that page to say look they support it. Did she think we were all going to comment laugh emojis at the wee dotes face. Sorry none of us are like that. Same way none of us laughed at the grave picture. We’ve all seen it loads of times before from her why would we laugh at it