Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

rubyshoo22

Jun 14, 2024
Tyrone
Iv kept quiet for a long time but I came across the page showing her unhinged rants. Sweet lord. I cant anymore. She's just got worse as the years have gone on. She was as bad before the child too. Unfortunately she discovered social media platforms and now we are subjected to the rants. The abuse to the lady who used Ivf.... oh my word. I dunno.

rubyshoo22

Jun 14, 2024
Tyrone
Did you see Charlene’s comment? She had cancer which is why she needed ivf. Sabrina hasn’t a clue.
I really felt so bad for her today. Charlene almost publicly defending herself. I can't be bothered listening to sabrinas lives. Nor even listening to her rant videos. And this constant claiming these people "bullying" her need educated! Do u know how many times iv had to hand my phone to my partner so I didn't go off on 1 . She forgets there's people on watching who know her well and for a very long time.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I really felt so bad for her today. Charlene almost publicly defending herself. I can't be bothered listening to sabrinas lives. Nor even listening to her rant videos. And this constant claiming these people "bullying" her need educated! Do u know how many times iv had to hand my phone to my partner so I didn't go off on 1 . She forgets there's people on watching who know her well and for a very long time.
She’s the bully it’s clear for everyone to see I wish she would do of somewhere and stay of TikTok and give everyone peace. Your right she forgets there is people who know her and what she’s really like