Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
What went down I missed it 😭
She just came in with stupid comments about my kid. Trying to say she was feral 😂😂 can’t argue with that one. Trying to get her up some mornings haha. Was spouting some crap about bonds you know like what sabby has with a lump of plastic. Then said the quiet one lives in a poverty stricken area tbf i thought the park is a nice area with a good mix of incomes. And why are we slabbering about Sabrina when the quiet ones house is worse. No one knows what put houses look like because we don’t put them
Out there for public opinion. I think she was expecting us to turn on the quiet one 🤣🤣🤣 stupid school girl behaviour. Trying to sound smarter than what she is. Didn’t work she got reported now she’s a pork chop

May 6, 2024
antrim
She just came in with stupid comments about my kid. Trying to say she was feral 😂😂 can’t argue with that one. Trying to get her up some mornings haha. Was spouting some crap about bonds you know like what sabby has with a lump of plastic. Then said the quiet one lives in a poverty stricken area tbf i thought the park is a nice area with a good mix of incomes. And why are we slabbering about Sabrina when the quiet ones house is worse. No one knows what put houses look like because we don’t put them
Out there for public opinion. I think she was expecting us to turn on the quiet one 🤣🤣🤣 stupid school girl behaviour. Trying to sound smarter than what she is. Didn’t work she got reported now she’s a pork chop
What a t, clearly got no homework to do today

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland

😂😂😂😂😂 Silly women(child) she should know the score by now .. I seen 2 of her comments 🙄 she's boring as do .. glad she's gone wonder what her next name will be @istealfromprimark 😂

May 24, 2024
ireland
Baby girls still in jail for another 2 weeks :( but on the plus side I got to have the biggest scratches with her and she loved it , that will be 5 weeks that she’s been in isolation in the bathroom. Vet said she is healing very nicely we’re just not there yet. 5 weeks over never again? I’ll take that in a heartbeat, I miss her tho she was licking me lol

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Baby girls still in jail for another 2 weeks :( but on the plus side I got to have the biggest scratches with her and she loved it , that will be 5 weeks that she’s been in isolation in the bathroom. Vet said she is healing very nicely we’re just not there yet. 5 weeks over never again? I’ll take that in a heartbeat, I miss her tho she was licking me lol
Just keep thinking off all the cuddles you will get in 5 weeks.

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Over half way there, it’ll not be much longer

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
The insults they throw at your child is awful like how dare they your child is beautiful ❤️ something they are not of it’s Orla or Aine they are horrible people and who comes out with things like that, Sabrina is the only
Other one I’ve heard say nasty things like going for someone’s child.
My poor house lol my house has 4 bedrooms does that make me richer than sabby😂 that’s the 2nd person who has tried to get everyone to turn on me what is the fascination is it because I live near and know too much 😳 it’s not a rich area but it’s far from poverty stricken 😂 it’s a typical housing executive park. Assholes lol my house is different from Sabrina’s in the fact that cats don’t walk around the work tops and pissing on bags it’s far from perfect but it’s not how she made it out anyway I’m having a wee visitor on Saturday who can help me stand up for my poor house 😂😂😂