Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
That sabrina has lost the plot big style , I reckon logan is a figment of her imagination, give her another year or so and some other miscarriage will come about because the pyhscic told her 🙈. Makes a mockery of genuine people that have had a miscarriage . She's sick in the head .she can't even look after a plastic dolly never mind a real child . Och sabby why don't you just do off to timbuktu 😂

bluebelley

Jun 10, 2024
Ireland
👋me! I’m going to look in omagh on Saturday see what they have. 😃
Feife abbey centre only had some of the black with the writing on the bottoms and the t-shirt with the picture of him on it. And only a few small sizes. I got started a bit of Christmas shopping though so that’s a positive. If you like gremlins they have ADORABLE gizmo pjs. None in my size though 😭😭😭 I wanted to get them to give to my partner to wrap up for Christmas 😆😆😆 he’s very good picking presents but in just loved these!!!!! xx

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Feife abbey centre only had some of the black with the writing on the bottoms and the t-shirt with the picture of him on it. And only a few small sizes. I got started a bit of Christmas shopping though so that’s a positive. If you like gremlins they have ADORABLE gizmo pjs. None in my size though 😭😭😭 I wanted to get them to give to my partner to wrap up for Christmas 😆😆😆 he’s very good picking presents but in just loved these!!!!! xx
Aw no way thank you for looking tho I appreciate it. You should have got yourself some nice pjs for now. Can never have enough lol. I’m going to omagh town tomorrow for a nosy about. 😃

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
@The quiet one did you say park in the car park behind super valu or pound stretcher? And there was something about a lift?
Go and explore today hunni, take lots of wonderful pics and videos for us. There’s a beautiful memory garden in a little estate that has lots of toys in it, perfect location for a wee selfie 😂 xx (possibly outside someone’s house but we can’t be sure 😂🤫) happy shopping xx

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
@Fiefie , do I need to go and stalk you today? You’ll have a whole gang of us behind you lol 😂
I’m just going to look in primark and see and friend nothing suspicious about that 😃 also want to look in some charity shops. Love a good rummage in them. Need to get a my kid a dress for Halloween. She wants to be Carrie. lol