Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I agree with you all it’s actually addictive to see what she is going to do next. As she says we’re not harming anyone by watching her lol. She is literally sitting in that house thinking up ways to gain more attention. She knows what she’s doing isn’t normal. It’s a mix of jealousy and what can get the most attention. She wants the hate against her as it’s giving her a reason to be here. She can survive without it. That’s why all the rants are coming back along with the crazy proclamations. The clothes thing is just another way to create drama and attention. She loves being unique.
When she says she’s going to be buying clothes. It won’t be full wardrobes because there is no way she could afford to kit out two children even if it’s all reduced. She would have the cheek to apply for child benefit stating that she needs to clothe and provide for her child. Just because he isn’t here doesn’t matter.
My husband was fine with hearing me talk about her until she brought him into things now he’s like well I’m giving my opinion here too lol

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Also when she was talking about Joanne’s video she had to stop herself from giving away the full name of the account as it’s clearly stating what she is really like. She lets on she just skimmed over it. Nah she watched it all and picked out the bits that gave her something to talk about. She really didn’t look at it clearly because the post stated she reported the videos but they weren’t removed. I along with others reported it to. It said it was removed then put back up. We all don’t agree with using that wee mites face against her but not all feel that way. She now thinks we feel sorry for her and will stop talking about her. Uh nope sorry not going to happen. I still believe that 0kids mom account was her or some close to her and she knows who.
One more thing she claims she doesn’t know how to edit videos or anything yet that last one was made with cap cut. She’s made that using that app thing. I’ve no idea how it works Amelia would have to teach me lol but there’s another lie. She lets on she clueless but she knows a lot about TikTok.

May 6, 2024
antrim
My ones go nuts if they hear her. I have to do it in secret. My big girls says ach mum turn that victim off, why do you watch her. My husband just says off now, that woman needs help and its not healthy to watch. Terrified in case I stop copying her..🤣
My husbands the same when he hears her voice, tells me to get her off😂 my daughter just says is that that crazy woman again whenever she hears her.
I’ve started threatening my hubby when he’s annoying me, I tell him he’s getting sent to stay with sabby for the weekend 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Also when she was talking about Joanne’s video she had to stop herself from giving away the full name of the account as it’s clearly stating what she is really like. She lets on she just skimmed over it. Nah she watched it all and picked out the bits that gave her something to talk about. She really didn’t look at it clearly because the post stated she reported the videos but they weren’t removed. I along with others reported it to. It said it was removed then put back up. We all don’t agree with using that wee mites face against her but not all feel that way. She now thinks we feel sorry for her and will stop talking about her. Uh nope sorry not going to happen. I still believe that 0kids mom account was her or some close to her and she knows who.
One more thing she claims she doesn’t know how to edit videos or anything yet that last one was made with cap cut. She’s made that using that app thing. I’ve no idea how it works Amelia would have to teach me lol but there’s another lie. She lets on she clueless but she knows a lot about TikTok.
I think she thinks she can manipulate us into being quiet she thinks now she has control over the situation because people here managed to get Jamie’s photos down so that suddenly means we like her or something. She’s a true narcissist and is trying the sweet approach now but all it takes is for someone to say something she doesn’t like then we would be bullies again 😂 if anything it’ll make me talk about her more she’s a bully and a horrible person who wants everything her own way

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
So a clothes hamper for invisible children who don’t wear clothes and therefore can’t get them dirty. Stocking fillers for who? More unsuspecting children to be groomed? And pens that are actual pencils. It’s all pure tat and for what? It will sit in that house gathering dust to be sold in bulk when she’s fed up looking at it.
Also I see the bandage is off the arm now. So did the 14 stitches magically remove themselves or are they made up like your children. ??