Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

derry girl123

May 28, 2024
derry
She in one today obvz in reading here and making videos cause she nothing else to be at I bet the boy came into her house probly skip the bed after he seen the state of the house ..there no way she payed 200 for that bed it years old ffs probly did onli pay 40 for it but letting on to her lovely lovely followers she payed 200..can’t believe she saleing the doll I hope nobody buys it off her karma for taking the dolls of that poor girl

MMMarshal24

Sep 29, 2024
Ireland
She’s a lying scumbag 😂😂 I spoke to the police too and got a different story and Sabrina I have the last video where u gave out my number and name and now she has mentioned my kids he rang the police about u u dopey woman and she’s under 18 my daughter so u would be done for assault 😂😊
The police r laughing at her she s a evil scumbag talk about trash
The lies r unreal
Sabrina where s your imaginary alarm u said u were getting

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Photoshop I wouldn’t know where to start. I was there to visit my friend. What is your obsession with lesbians Sabrina why is every friendship between two woman have to be gay?? Ask yourself that. I don’t need to prove anything. Believe me or don’t believe me I don’t care. Say my name and town who cares You are nothing but a sad little woman. With nothing and no one. So have a nice night. 😃

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Photoshop I wouldn’t know where to start. I was there to visit my friend. What is your obsession with lesbians Sabrina why is every friendship between two woman have to be gay?? Ask yourself that. I don’t need to prove anything. Believe me or don’t believe me I don’t care. Say my name and town who cares You are nothing but a sad little woman. With nothing and no one. So have a nice night. 😃

She she say it was photo shopped 😂 sure she owns the park your not allowed visitors 😂

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Sue don’t give her any pictures, let her believe it’s photoshopped, she’s trying to gather evidence to get you done for harrashing. So let her think what she wants

The quiet one I’m going to inbox you to have a chat on what you need to do.

As for swinging car seat and not in pain, Sabrina I saw the proof. It’s not my place to upload but you told 2 people off to stop chatting call down later for better chat, swung car seat in back of the car and jumped in the car. Was a big rush to get away.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Sue don’t give her any pictures, let her believe it’s photoshopped, she’s trying to gather evidence to get you done for harrashing. So let her think what she wants

The quiet one I’m going to inbox you to have a chat on what you need to do.

As for swinging car seat and not in pain, Sabrina I saw the proof. It’s not my place to upload but you told 2 people off to stop chatting call down later for better chat, swung car seat in back of the car and jumped in the car. Was a big rush to get away.
I intend to ignore her. Let her jump for photos.