Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Night folks. That waste of space has completely drained me today and I live the other end of the country. If she’s having this effect on me, how does those living close to her feel. Especially the quiet one as she is always the one targeted.
bart simpson drain GIF

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Night folks. That waste of space has completely drained me today and I live the other end of the country. If she’s having this effect on me, how does those living close to her feel. Especially the quiet one as she is always the one targeted.
bart simpson drain GIF

Isnt that the stereotypical behaviour of a bully singles out one person because to be honest others have said far worse than me but she comes for me each time thinking she would intimidate me out of my house her and the druggy beside her

halfpint

Apr 10, 2024
dubin
This women has gone to far now especially when threatening a woman who was in a domestic violence relationship. Threatening to tell her ex were she live is absolutely disgusting behaviour. You have never ever been in a dv relationship for you would never ever do that to anyone who’s been through that. Again yet another lie from your mouth it’s lie after lie with you there’s that many lies you have told you can’t keep up with the lies you have told. You are an embarrassment and you are a disgrace of a 44year old. Who is the crappys actor. I’ve got the video of her threatening to kill herself. I hope the police do arrest you and your mother does find out what you have been doing. And I hope you get reported to the benefit office for getting money for your taxis and people paying your vet bills and money in PayPal for a new reborn and sold it a week later. And selling on buy and sell and selling your reborn and the toys you sold. You deserve everything that you have coming to you and I’m here for it if anyone is going to have a down fall it’s you and your going to get everything you deserve for what you have put everyone threw nasty vindictive person that you are I hope you loss your house. And the only person who is to blame is yourself and only yourself.

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
This women has gone to far now especially when threatening a woman who was in a domestic violence relationship. Threatening to tell her ex were she live is absolutely disgusting behaviour. You have never ever been in a dv relationship for you would never ever do that to anyone who’s been through that. Again yet another lie from your mouth it’s lie after lie with you there’s that many lies you have told you can’t keep up with the lies you have told. You are an embarrassment and you are a disgrace of a 44year old. Who is the crappys actor. I’ve got the video of her threatening to kill herself. I hope the police do arrest you and your mother does find out what you have been doing. And I hope you get reported to the benefit office for getting money for your taxis and people paying your vet bills and money in PayPal for a new reborn and sold it a week later. And selling on buy and sell and selling your reborn and the toys you sold. You deserve everything that you have coming to you and I’m here for it if anyone is going to have a down fall it’s you and your going to get everything you deserve for what you have put everyone threw nasty vindictive person that you are I hope you loss your house. And the only person who is to blame is yourself and only yourself.
She'll probably get away with it again, if the authorities aren't going to do anything about her then maybe it's time for someone to get at her in other ways, I wonder how she would feel if she had no windows in the morning 🤔

angelstar

Oct 14, 2024
dublin
I’ve came across this page by pure chance as I’m from the town and seen the se on TikTok. How uneducated are yous all? Yous are bullying a woman who is severely mentally unwell. From the room to the dolls to the attention seeking. Can yous clearly not see this woman isn’t well? Whether it’s a number of conditions or PTSD from losing a child - just because it’s happened to you or people you may know doesn’t mean they all react the same. Yous are sick sick sick people. I’m embarrassed by the scum of Omagh, so embarrassing to have it considered my home town. Not surprised the estate yous live in Jesus Christ. Some decent people in it and they’re ashamed to be associated by people like you all in the community. If you can’t reach out to help people who are unwell mental whether it’s not for you or because you don’t like their behaviour then mind your own, keep yours and your own away from them and let the woman go on ahead and do what she wants in her own house. Ignore her. Ambulances and police attend to people with mental health problems and crisis all the time especially suicidal because we have no emergency system in place except for them to be sent to a&e to be sent home again.

Do some learning and not one of you in this forum can hold your heads higher than anyone else. Wasn’t too long ago there was a child who killed themselves from Omagh due to bullying and it’s so refreshing to see that the “parents” of “great communities” are showing the future generations how to behave.

Shame on every single one of you - this isn’t defence of Sabrina either. I don’t know her, nor do I want to but it’s evident she is UNSTABLE but sure keep feeding her yous dirty bastards.

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
I’ve came across this page by pure chance as I’m from the town and seen the se on TikTok. How uneducated are yous all? Yous are bullying a woman who is severely mentally unwell. From the room to the dolls to the attention seeking. Can yous clearly not see this woman isn’t well? Whether it’s a number of conditions or PTSD from losing a child - just because it’s happened to you or people you may know doesn’t mean they all react the same. Yous are sick sick sick people. I’m embarrassed by the scum of Omagh, so embarrassing to have it considered my home town. Not surprised the estate yous live in Jesus Christ. Some decent people in it and they’re ashamed to be associated by people like you all in the community. If you can’t reach out to help people who are unwell mental whether it’s not for you or because you don’t like their behaviour then mind your own, keep yours and your own away from them and let the woman go on ahead and do what she wants in her own house. Ignore her. Ambulances and police attend to people with mental health problems and crisis all the time especially suicidal because we have no emergency system in place except for them to be sent to a&e to be sent home again.

Do some learning and not one of you in this forum can hold your heads higher than anyone else. Wasn’t too long ago there was a child who killed themselves from Omagh due to bullying and it’s so refreshing to see that the “parents” of “great communities” are showing the future generations how to behave.

Shame on every single one of you - this isn’t defence of Sabrina either. I don’t know her, nor do I want to but it’s evident she is UNSTABLE but sure keep feeding her yous dirty bastards.
TLTR 🥱

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
She'll probably get away with it again, if the authorities aren't going to do anything about her then maybe it's time for someone to get at her in other ways, I wonder how she would feel if she had no windows in the morning 🤔

Pure chance, ehh? That was some luck ANGELstar.

”How uneducated are yous all” 😬

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast

Hello Melinda, maybe number 42 needs new windows aswell.

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast

Mentally unwell but won't accept help,it's pure badness that's wrong with her, people with REAL mh problems DON'T go on like her.