Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
So straight after posting the Argibahaji 'Elf check' saying she had a fatty body, high cholesterol etc. she preceeds to post a recipe for dinner adertising just spices and uses, oil, butter cream and copious amounts of cheese (she clearly added more after filming as that cheese pull in the dish up was not from the small amount of cheese she added on camera)

I hope she keels over and has to sit in the NHS A&E for hours when the staff are on strike!!!!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I don’t even think she has the intelligence to know what state the NHS is in, I’m sure she’s heard it from someone (Kuki) that the NHS has long waiting times bla bla bla so has ran with that narrative. If she was really bothered about the UK healthcare she would have done some research but I really hate the fact she’s promoting this Turkey clinic by putting down the NHS. I had to go to A&E earlier this week due to a serious injury, was there from 10am to 5.30pm, yes that’s long but honestly the nurse that was treating me was absolutely amazing and the dr that came to see me was the same. All the staff were really helpful. She really needs to wake up and look at the bigger picture and stop bashing a service that one day god forbid I hope her and her family never have to use!
Hope your alright 💞