Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
That dog is always being palmed off on other people when Begda goes on holiday every 5 mins… Regardless of where the dog went (family, friends or kennel) it’s cruel to keep going on holiday when you have pets. Some people I know take their dog on holiday with them for that reason. It’s not an issue for most people because they don’t go on holiday 5 times a year like the beg. It’s not fair on him and I wouldn’t be surprised if some of his behavioural issues like tearing up shoes when the beg was away etc. were from distress. They don’t understand why their owner has left. At this point the dog spends more time at Kuki’s and should be Kuki’s dog. She should never have got a dog if she wanted to go on holiday so many times a year, the only reason she got him was for content and to play happy families.
💯%

beebuz

Sep 5, 2024
england
IMG_0892.jpeg
IMG_0887.jpeg

iPad kid is effing 8 years old and can’t eat crusts because lunchtime is timed? Do you know everyone in the world that actually works and goes to school has a timed lunch too. How the eff does that make sense she’s a big fat baby with a dumbass nonce for a mother. Can you imagine this kid in the real world having her mummy cut crusts when she’s 18 because she only gets an hour for lunch. And beg trying to explain that she doesn’t do it at home but she does all the time has some excuse.

Attachments

• IMG_0887.png
    IMG_0887.png
    483.4 KB · Views: 15

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
The amount of sugar in that lunchbox is concerning! Did a little bit of checking on my fitness pal - the jam is around 21g sugar , the fruit star things are 12.8g and the Belvita ( should the kid eat them and I bet she does ) comes in at 11g of sugar per biscuit and there's two in a pack! For a child of her age , the recommended sugar limit is 24g of sugar ... Sevda - you are a fing s parent !
Exactly this 👆 👆 👆 👆 ... and that's over the 24hour period... it scary how much sugar is in things that you would never think.

I have a friend of a friend who's little one had to have all their baby teeth out at the age of 5 due to decay from the vast amount of ketchup they consumed :cry:

Mar 2, 2024
I agree with you about leaving pets in kennels. I could never trust them. I always leave mine with the people I trust the most but like I said because of this we go abroad once a year and other holidays are in this country then we take our dogs with us. She just takes the piss doesn’t she? 7 holidays a year and expects others to look after her Dog. Why she got him I’ll never know.
I’m surprised she didn’t leave Sedation at Kuckoos house for the week

Mar 2, 2024
IMG_0892.jpeg
IMG_0887.jpeg

iPad kid is effing 8 years old and can’t eat crusts because lunchtime is timed? Do you know everyone in the world that actually works and goes to school has a timed lunch too. How the eff does that make sense she’s a big fat baby with a dumbass nonce for a mother. Can you imagine this kid in the real world having her mummy cut crusts when she’s 18 because she only gets an hour for lunch. And beg trying to explain that she doesn’t do it at home but she does all the time has some excuse.
I bet she’d regurgitate her food for her if she could and doormat would definitely do it and breastfeed them both. I bet beggy and hippo shout ‘bitty, bitty’ to her 😂😂😂

Mar 2, 2024
He doesnt drive so how does he manage that? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Academy Awards Film GIF by CBS