Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
So Ela has just admitted in the video that she doesn’t like Crusts! But yet flubber makes every excuse under the sun for her cutting them off! Never once as she said Ela doesn’t like them! It’s always she hasn’t got time to eat them. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 What a lying t she is!
And the way she insists Ela isn’t fussy and yet wants the crusts off and the cucumber skin off 😂 Yes she IS fussy

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Funny how the rings have NEVER come off on any other holidays….
Also putting them in the safe? They’re probably only worth about £100 total (that’s for all 4 of them in total that she wears on the finger - chunky wedding ring stack from Claire’s accessories)
Who the duck would steal that tacky stack of worthless metal 😂

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
So Beggy always maintains that she hasn't washed the cucumber so cuts the skins off - Doormat washes the cucumber then asks if Snaggletooth wants skin on or off - ST replies off!!! ….Why lie Clit Slits??

' I don't like the crusts'... another lie!!!!

I don't too much cheese I like more cucumber - so why does Clit Slits insist on clogging that kids Artery's up with copious amounts of cheese all the time and not give her more of the salad/healthy stuff???

I can't get over how that WHOLE family bows down to that child... talk about setting her up for a fail later in life 🙈
Ela is in for a hard time when she’s older, when colleagues and people in general will not pandy to her ‘wants’!! They’ll think she’s just some stuck up woman!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Stannin’
IMG_1475.jpeg
Oh my life!!! Talk about using the skimming filter to the max!!! 🤣🤣🤣

She has no idea how odd her body looks!!! That bulging mound of excess stomach skin tucked in tight into her swimsuit and yet she’s slimmed the rest of her body down thin…makes her look even odder than if she’d not used the slimming filter!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

AND THAT FACE!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I cannot comprehend for the life of me going overseas and not going places and checking it all out and going in tours. We are in Australia so it takes a long time to go overseas but even when we go interstate we still go out everyday and check out the sites! I don’t understand staying at the hotel at all. I’m so confused 😂
Same… I do one all inclusive holiday a year and then sightseeing/cultural holidays… Why would you constantly just go to resorts and see nothing from the country? Bit of a waste IMO

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Oh my life!!! Talk about using the skimming filter to the max!!! 🤣🤣🤣

She has no idea how odd her body looks!!! That bulging mound of excess stomach skin tucked in tight into her swimsuit and yet she’s slimmed the rest of her body down thin…makes her look even odder than if she’d not used the slimming filter!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

AND THAT FACE!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tucking in her flabby tummy 😂 The one she hit Sedat with from behind in the dancing NYE video

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Ela is in for a hard time when she’s older, when colleagues and people in general will not pandy to her ‘wants’!! They’ll think she’s just some stuck up woman!
Sadly, she will likely continue the cycle of being completely dependent on her parents/aunty/grandparents as an adult and stick completely in this creepy co-dependant bubble they have created with very little contact or life outside of this. History repeating itself with Mine and Sevda’s lives.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
I just get my head around Sedation not looking after his own daughter or dog, it’s so very strange. Sevda prepping his meals for the week just why? He’s a 40 odd year old man ffs it’s well weird.

He has to go out to work at around 5.00am so I can understand why Ela's gone to her grandparents where that's concerned. As for the dog, he could have easily stayed with Sedat as he's home mid afternoon and as Sev's friendly with her neighbours I can see no reason why they can't have a key to the house to let Wocco out to do his business or whatever so no good reason at all to palm him on Kuki.