Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
There’s only one reason to remove a wedding ring on holiday and that’s to show men that you’re available and up for anything. I’m truly hoping that she gets a good lay and the result lands her in the clubl. Try explaining that to your fans, your husband, your daughter, your mama and papa! Her sexual frustration has gone nuclear, any dick will do!
The excuse she will come up with! She forgot to put them back on. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Or her hands were either swollen from the heat or they were Too cold so they kept slipping off.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Closest she ever got was having a breakdown over the crumpet that she hadn’t warmed enough 😂 In tears over that the weirdo
That cwumpet video is a favourite of mine. She proper beats herself up cus she has to waste one cwumpet. This is cus she’s so tight. The thoughts of wasting any food physically and emotionally hurts her. Does anyone have the video? Also the one from her mates birfday when she cried?

Mar 8, 2024
So clit slits will say she does not like food from hotels or other people… like the rice this mowning but I have never, ever once heard her criticise her own food she has cooked! Like I will cook something, maybe new or different flavours and might not like it and that’s ok but she has never ever said anything negative when it’s something she has cooked.. total narc
She wouldn’t dare say anyfink bad about her cooking. She’s too perfect and such a good cook. 😂😂 even though half the stuff she cooks looks like it’s been s out on to a plate

Mar 2, 2024
She wouldn’t dare say anyfink bad about her cooking. She’s too perfect and such a good cook. 😂😂 even though half the stuff she cooks looks like it’s been s out on to a plate

Delusions of Grandeur

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024