Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
There's one good thing that's come from sending Ela to her grandparents for the week and that's the pack lunch sandwich with not only cheese and cucumber but also TOMATO! A vast improvement with very little sugary stuff either. How long this will last is anyone's guess but mine is not very long at all, the lazy cow will revert to type very soon.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Had to not watch her for a few days because she does my fing nut in. But back to weality back to woutine this morning for me as well slagging her off šŸ˜‚

"Some people" said oh how come you look so "nice" on holiday you should do the same at home. Get it right you lying t. You read on here that you were looking like a fing trollop face painted like a clown trying to get some Toonisian dick and you don't do it at home.

Busy week this week guys two ads to filwm and got some deliveries coming. And of course the infamous unpacking of a suitcase and washin. I do hope she'll cope. Irritating t.

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
Sadly I donā€™t think the school or social services will do anything! Aimee has been reported lots of times (ignoring her daughter when she was on lives, her daughter making you tube videos asking for friends, 5/6 takeaways a week. There has been loads more) and nothing has been done apart from she isnā€™t allowed to show her daughter on tik tok- think thatā€™s came from her ex though)

They are both terrible mothers and shouldnā€™t be allowed to be a parent!

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
Had to not watch her for a few days because she does my fing nut in. But back to weality back to woutine this morning for me as well slagging her off šŸ˜‚

"Some people" said oh how come you look so "nice" on holiday you should do the same at home. Get it right you lying t. You read on here that you were looking like a fing trollop face painted like a clown trying to get some Toonisian dick and you don't do it at home.

Busy week this week guys two ads to filwm and got some deliveries coming. And of course the infamous unpacking of a suitcase and washin. I do hope she'll cope. Irritating t.
I wish my busy day was waiting for a delivery, going to my sister in law for a catch up, doing the school run and washing šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
There's one good thing that's come from sending Ela to her grandparents for the week and that's the pack lunch sandwich with not only cheese and cucumber but also TOMATO! A vast improvement with very little sugary stuff either. How long this will last is anyone's guess but mine is not very long at all, the lazy cow will revert to type very soon.
Give it a few days if that lol šŸ˜‚