Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She’s clearly drunk. And you just know it’s all staged after her reading on here all the recent comments how she totally ignores Ela.

And it’s something that Sevda herself doesn’t mind doing…filling up on Prosecco earlier and pouring the rest into that cranberry juice she’s drinking now on the sofa…with a simple peel off mask quickly slapped on……ZERO EFFORT involved!

BUT what also is incredibly sad and had me almost choking up….is Ela saying in a very contemplating way….

“THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE’

Sevda giving her just a bit of attention like that has made Ela feel it’s the best day of her life!! 😳 That should just be a normal every day bit of attention not the best day of her life!!!

I do things like that with my 2 little girls but they don’t sit there saying all serious and thoughtful and then announce…“This is the best day of my life” Don’t get me wrong…it’s nice and my girls love it…but I can tell Ela means it because let’s face it….her Mum normally never gives her attention, even when Ela tries to get her attention!

Extremely sad.

And why do you have to video those moments Sevda?? You can’t even give Ela undivided attention….you did that moment pre-planned TO VIDEO as a clap back because you know people are getting to you about your total lack of attention towards Ela and you are aware reports are being sent about your neglect. It would not surprise me if after that video, you pulled off the mask and shifted to another sofa!
She's a fing prick . Dying for her downfall now . Hardly any views and averaging around 40+ plus comments only .. downfall is imminent and more and more people are starting to see through her

Mar 3, 2024
And this is because we all talked yesterday about how Sevda never sits with her or spends time with her.
Just chucks the iPad at her so she can sit on her phone deleting comments.

Funny how they’re having a pamper night and Sevda is sat right next to her, trying to hold her hand.
Sorry love but you are NOT maternal and it’s very clear that ela has never really had any affection from you because it wasn’t natural for her to hold you hand.

Sevda stop pretending. Just stop. You’re a miserable b and you spend all your time on here reading. Why don’t you take our advice and stop recording and actually be a fing mother to your daughter who clearly needs some guidance and care and attention!

You pathetic excuse of a woman.

IMG_1568.jpeg
Reads here big time as we all know. The little heart dish for Ewa's rice and Sedat's little cute bowl for his rice. 🤬 And woe is me Beg just dishes hers up on the plate and used her nasty hands to serve up her broccoli.

Mar 3, 2024
What a shambles of a video tonight by Mine. If any of you are struggling to sleep, go and watch her you’ll be asleep in no time 💤
It's rather sad but comical that she admits that she's unable to eat and talk at the same time. Did she have to do a voice over and captions to attempt to get her boring AF TV story out?

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
I really don't understand how a person can read so many comments about themselves and their flaws (because she clearly reads here and Tattle!!!!) and NOT think about it and change their ways. If I read people talking about me like this online, it would make me seriously stop and reflect on how I act and take steps to change.... not her! She must be a textbook narcissist.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She's a fing prick . Dying for her downfall now . Hardly any views and averaging around 40+ plus comments only .. downfall is imminent and more and more people are starting to see through her
I think people are realising more and more her content is very boring and desperate looking like the Dorito one tonight. I got my husband to watch it without me saying anything.

He said, all joking aside he really does think she suffers with a child/teenage mental disorder of some kind! When the video ended he was shocked that, THAT was all the video was about! Some Doritos from Tunisia! He said the way she describes even the smell and how they didn’t taste like another crisp she knows and named the crisp ..was like a child talking. He also said she talks like an obese person talks..talks in such detail about a bloody crisp and compares them to other crisps they eat. Obese people fixate on junk food and know all the other junk foods they can compare it to.

He said surely her days are numbered with her social media life and that she clearly struck lucky in Covid days when we were all numb & dumb from being locked in 🤣🤣 But he said, she carried on being numb & dumb but the rest of the world woke up and came to life again!

He also commented she looked really rough and not well. I had not pre-empted my hubby on anything. His words! And he’s actually a very fair man, extremely fair and will not comment that someone doesn’t look good unless they REALLY, REALLY don’t look good.

I thought it was a fair and funny assessment of that video! 🤣

Last edited:

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
What a shambles of a video tonight by Mine. If any of you are struggling to sleep, go and watch her you’ll be asleep in no time 💤
I just posted on the other Mine thread but she, yet again, held the knife upside down. She’s definitely got a learning disability of some kind. The whole video was boring AF. Such sad monotonous lives!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
May 22, 2024
Australia
I think she trying to set a viral off as the fing moaning t Kuki has bought them and curly fries and said she was going to do what “sevda” did
And also she had a hello fresh box delivered 😂😂😂😂 has to order so the w gets some commission 😂😂😂😂😂 fing epic
The copying each other is all orchestrated by Sevda and the family to make money.

I hope you’re doing ok chicken ❤️