Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
wtf.... i just joined this morning and now it's banned? now i'm worried we have a family member/fan among us
It took me ages to figure out how to add people when it was private and then I had to change the settings to public. Is a Begda fan working for Reddit or something?

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The previous sub lasted a few months so I don’t think it’s an inside thing… The link to the new Reddit was on here so they could click on it as well and report it directly and it wouldn’t take long for them to ban it as it’s a copy of previous banned sub.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
You can see her filter glitching around her so much. I saw someone on this video asking why she has her hands up like this and found it odd she’d be trying to “protect her modesty” as a commenter said, because her swimsuit isn’t low-cut or anything. Seems she did it so the filter slims her arms. She’s the biggest liar ever I can’t believe her “fans” can’t see this s for what it is…lies. “Calorie counting” and lots of Wocco walks my arse

Mar 2, 2024
The previous sub lasted a few months so I don’t think it’s an inside thing… The link to the new Reddit was on here so they could click on it as well and report it directly and it wouldn’t take long for them to ban it as it’s a copy of previous banned sub.
Communist seagull 🤬

Mar 2, 2024
They’re keeping the plastic hot tub as “a permanent fixture in the garden” - her words. What an absolute state that prison yard is. They just won’t have it on all the time.

She addressed putting the chemicals in the water and letting it do its thing for 24 hours 😂 She’s kept up on her reading here/Tattle.

Mar 8, 2024
She’s been reading here about her licking her top teef and gums and sticking her tongue out cus she was covering her mouth much more and said about editing it out. Maybe don’t eat on camera. No one and I mean no one needs to see you eat. You want to talk and eat at the same time. Just eat your grub then film the se you’re talking about.

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
What the hell was that video all about? Again a list of stuff to do today- wrap a present, take wocco out🙄.

Knew the hot tub wouldn’t be used alot, we will get ewa paddling pool out🙈

Mar 2, 2024
She 💯 reads here.. says Ewa’s lunch now instead of Ewa’s pat lunch..

When she chews she moved her mouth around like a child does when they chew