Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I think previously she would have been set up as a sole trader and her business name would have been something like Sevda Cataltas T/A Sevda.Ela.

As a sole trader, you and your business are considered the same. This means that, should your business incur any losses or debts, you are personally liable. This is an important factor to consider when deciding whether to register as a sole trader or a limited company.

For Limited Companies, if your business incurs losses or debt, itā€™s not your responsibility to deal with these. All shareholders will be responsible for the debt, which means that your personal assets are protected.

Given the scam with Sedat and his immigration status and the fake company he set up (Ken Dodd and Husband) way back in 2007 I reckon Sevda going Limited Company is a way to escape some sort of liability or debt she has ran up.
Probably from her 7 holidays last year šŸ¤£

Mar 2, 2024
And based on her rant this morning about gifted foods and how she wants to review things because ā€œshe does foodā€ (šŸ™„)ā€¦I wonder if sheā€™s thinking of transitioning into being a food reviewer or some sort of online food critic (laughable to me) since the adverts have stopped. In her head, she then gets to eat out and get takeaways instead of ā€œcookingā€ all the time. And in a way, lets her followers see that sheā€™s paying for all the meals out, but in reality is writing everything off as business expenses.
I hope I didnā€™t just give Begda an idea on how to evolve her floundering TT career. Oh well, itā€™s not like sheā€™s smart enough to make a go of it. It would definitely be more work and she hates that.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
You know what Iā€™m still thinking aboutā€¦.
She mentioned when they were on holiday that they went to the doctors on Monday.
I wonder what that was for? Donā€™t you go to turkey to the doctor for cosmetic type things?
Maybe she went for her 3 monthly skinny jab?
I still wonder why she mentioned it and why they went.
Why am i invested in their life?

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
According to someone on Reddit, she reached out to the restaurant directly on Instagram to ask for a free meal in exchange for a shout out to their businessā€¦ What an absolute BEG! Youā€™re a LIAR Sevdaā€¦ No shame whatsoever and just entitlement

Mar 2, 2024
You know what Iā€™m still thinking aboutā€¦.
She mentioned when they were on holiday that they went to the doctors on Monday.
I wonder what that was for? Donā€™t you go to turkey to the doctor for cosmetic type things?
Maybe she went for her 3 monthly skinny jab?
I still wonder why she mentioned it and why they went.
Why am i invested in their life?
I wish Lisa or Munter would fall out with her and join us, unless they had to sign the official secrets act šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
So many red flags, controlling, denying her the right to choose, hardly any fruit/veg ias part of her diet. That time she didnā€™t want her to have broccoli!, itā€™s like she does it on purpose. Donā€™t get me started on the toddler pram/tent/opening packets/her speech etc
Probably worried Ela might not want the processed frozen junk as much (which Sevda is obsessed with) if she gets used to fruit and veg šŸ„“

Mar 2, 2024
I think previously she would have been set up as a sole trader and her business name would have been something like Sevda Cataltas T/A Sevda.Ela.

As a sole trader, you and your business are considered the same. This means that, should your business incur any losses or debts, you are personally liable. This is an important factor to consider when deciding whether to register as a sole trader or a limited company.

For Limited Companies, if your business incurs losses or debt, itā€™s not your responsibility to deal with these. All shareholders will be responsible for the debt, which means that your personal assets are protected.

Given the scam with Sedat and his immigration status and the fake company he set up (Ken Dodd and Husband) way back in 2007 I reckon Sevda going Limited Company is a way to escape some sort of liability or debt she has ran up.
If Begda is the ā€œdirectorā€ (and only employee from the looks of it) does that mean sheā€™s the sole shareholder and thus still liable?

*btw, thanks for the explanation of how LCā€™s operate in the UK!

Mar 9, 2024
So where is the tutor they were getting Ewa? I know SIL was going to help but obviously isnā€™t well enough.. so what is she doing to help Ewa like she said she wouldā€¦ but she is really honest guys
Sheā€™s going to let her hang out with a 5 year old and act like a toddler and giggle like a toddler. I feel bad for Elosh

Mar 9, 2024
This comment from Tattleā€¦ So true funny how she never attempts to address the problems with Ela (why she behaves like a 3 year old at the age of 7 and never seems to go to school) or why she exploits her daughter and replies to weirdos šŸ„“

Also her talking about physical activity made me laughā€¦ Lazy bint paid for a dog walker three times a week until a month ago because she couldnā€™t be bothered to walk her own dog. Only walking sheā€™s doing is to her car. Itā€™s obvious sheā€™s not particularly active as a person and sits around at home necking drinks and likes her cakes etc. Also sheā€™s got a teletubby tummy hence all the pregnancy comments, sheā€™s definitely put on weight since a couple of years ago, she looked much slimmer then.

Also is she going to keep clapping back at everything we say? Itā€™s clearly not stuff sheā€™s had in her comment sections is it šŸ¤£ Sheā€™s not interested in actually addressing anything and is more interested in shutting down the twolls. Her obsession with getting us off Reddit šŸ¤£ Thereā€™s so many gossip forums that exist that sheā€™ll never be able to shut them all down, weā€™ll just keep coming back and calling you out Sevda.

IMG_0112.jpeg

Mar 9, 2024
First of all, you canā€™t exercise off any food. It doesnā€™t work that way; itā€™s 80% diet and her diet is atrocious. She eats dessert constantly breakfast and then after dinner. Sheā€™s not slim thatā€™s for sure, but she should be bigger. Like big as in almost as big as before judging by the amount of food she eats. She does not have bulimia. Bulimia requires constant puking after eating and itā€™s a lot of hard work just to maintain your size. She does have a fascination with food. She salivates when she plates up. She wouldnā€™t be able to eat all that food if she had her stomach made smaller. The only thing is the lap band. She must have the lap band with no saline solution in it right now and she is too much of a glutton to have lost the weight with diet and exercise. I just donā€™t buy it. Sheā€™s lying. It could have been the gastric balloon. Thatā€™s another one

Mar 2, 2024
Wasnā€™t Ela playing with toddlers on holiday? Itā€™s alarming how socially and developmentally behind she is and meanwhile her mumā€™s priorities are begging companies for freebies and eating like a gannet on TikTok. Ela deserves better parents, theyā€™re both absolute moronic melts.
Yeah, I think she was playing with an 18 month old (?) on the recent holiday. So I guess a 5 year old is some improvement šŸ˜‚